I'll Need to See Your ID

I HAVE NOT STOPPED THINKING ABOUT WHAT I DID THIS AFTERNOON

I HAVE NOT STOPPED THINKING ABOUT WHAT I DID THIS AFTERNOON. I kissed Owen. I grabbed him by his shirt yanked him down and kissed him. It was fast and blurry, but I did it. And then the most unexpected and glorious thing happened... he kissed me back!

The manly smell of him was enough to glue me to him, with the hint of gas and sweat...

Oh Lord!

And I pretty much melted while simultaneously bursting into flames when his big strong hands where in my hair and on the small of my back. Then there was the kiss... how he tasted. He was the most potent and intoxicating man. All the dreams I used to have of moments just like that fizzled into nothingness... he was so much better than those lukewarm dreams.

I was and still am madly love with him, but now he's gotten me in a deep spell that I can't get out of. But, man, do I hope it happens again...

What have I done?

Am stands next to me texting as we wait for everyone at the bowling alley. It's busy tonight but I ordered some lanes for us and hope that people are here by the time they open up.

Doubt Owen will come now.

I was so frustrated with him not calling me a lady and putting me in headlocks. I just did it without even thinking. Shockingly enough he wanted more. I spazzed out and had awkwardly ran away freaking saluting him... again.

Note to self: Stop saluting people.

Am flicks my cheek and eyeballs me. "What's up with you? You've been weird ever since you got home."

I clear my throat, "It's nothing."

She doesn't buy it.

I sigh and glance around. "I kissed Owen."

Am drops her phone with a wide open mouth. Five eyelash bats, six, seven eight.... "Is he as delicious as he looks."

Usually I'd hit her arm but I'm not myself and instead sigh wistfully, "You have no idea."

Her brows furrow and she goes into her lawyer interrogator mode. "Who initiated?"

"I did it, kind of out of spite, but then he just, I don't know... attacked me."

"How so?"

"Um, by sticking his tongue down my throat and you know..." I pause and weirdly show her, with nothing but air and an imaginary human being, how he had grabbed me pulling me right into him."

"How long?"

"Dear Lord Am! I'm not being cross examined here."

"Yes you are."

I throw my hands up. "I have no clue my brain had farted alright."

Am's grin blows up on her face. "Good for you."