harmless? but is it really?

Levi's POV

I had woken up in the morning, feeling refreshed and strangely in an extremely good mood. I quickly hopped out of bed and looked out the big window next to me, It was a beautiful sunny day. I looked around outside, Bloody hell Gus had a massive swimming pool, Honestly I could just jump in it right now...I decided I'd go find Sky first and tell her about my night with Jules. I started thinking back to the previous night, Kissing Jules in this bed, The smell of cigarettes and beer coming off of Jules old worn out shirt, I can't believe I kissed him...

I walked down Gus' hallway, It was massive, I swear it was a maze. I looked around all the rooms wondering where I could find Sky. Deep in thought I walked into the kitchen to find Julian and Jules eating breakfast together. "Yo" I said rubbing my eyes and pulling a chair out and sitting next to Julian. "Morning Levi" Julian said smiling and taking a bite from his toast. The kitchen smelt like coffee and the sun was shining into the room, making everything bright and summery, I looked over at Jules, Who was sipping on his coffee looking down at a busted old phone from like 2007. "Jules where'd you find that old thing from?" I laughed going over to the kettle to boil it. "Ah, Just found it this mornin' Was lookin' for something else and decided I'd try and fix the thing" He smiled and let out a soft sigh. "Can't get the fuckin' thing working tho" He chucked it to the side and came over to the kettle next to me. He swiftly put his arm around my shoulder. "What are you doin' today shorty?" I Heard the kettle click and poured water into my mug and watched the teabag swirl in a circle. "I was looking for sky, You seen her? I needed to talk to her about soMETHING" I said, looking back over at my tea, Why did it feel so embarrassing to look Jules in the eyes this morning, I could feel my cheeks heat up thinking of last night. Jules deep raspy morning voice was right in my ear and whispered. "And what exactly were you gonna tell her darlin'?" He said. The way he said it made my stomach nervous. "u-u-uh" I stuttered, Totally taken back from how suggestive he talked to me. "What the fuck" Julian suddenly interrupted. Suddenly Jules moved away from my ear and went over to Julians side. "Look at this shit man" Julian said showing us his phone. There was a picture of Sky and Gus together in the pool last night. "How is that even possible?" Julian said rubbing his finger over his temple. "She stayed in my room last night man" Julian said confused. "Yeah, the fuck is going on" Jules said, he sounded pissed, his voice boomed around the kitchen. "I'll go look for Sky, ok?" I said trying to cheer up the room. "Right, Me too" Jules said swiftly leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs. "I'll check outside alright man, I'm sure they were just playing about." I said rubbing the back of Julians back for comfort. Poor dude overthinks so much. "Okay Thanks Levi..." He said slowly trailing off and biting into his now cold toast again.

"Skyyyyy" I was looking everywhere for her, Where the fuck could she be. I mean to be fair this place is fucking massive. "SKYYY" I yelled once more before sitting down next to the pool and dipping my feet in. I sighed out and laid back, with my feet still in the water and just looked up at the clouds, Wondering what my dad was doing back in scotland. "hi" someone said quietly behind me. I jumped up and turned around, almost falling into the pool. "oh fuck dude, you scared me" I laughed and took a deep breath out. "Where have you been dude?" I said standing up to hug Sky. "I was drugged" ummm what.... "Sorry what??" I said confused, Did I hear her wrong?.. "I was drugged Levi" "I was fucking drugged" She repeated, cupping her hands over her face and falling into my shoulder. "Sky are you okay?!" I said holding her in my arms. "I don't even know what happened, Oh my god dude I feel so fucking gross" She cried into my shoulder. We both kneeled onto the ground next to the pool. "By fucking who?" I heard Jules voice behind me before I could say anything Jules said "Was it Julian?" He said worried. "What the fuck no way" Sky said, Still sobbing into my arms. "I was your fucking arsehole friend Gus Jules" She said, I brought her shoulders back and looked her in the eyes, Her makeup was streaming down her cheeks. "Fucking Gus? Are you serious man?" I said, disgusted. "Yeah. I was in bed with Julian...I went down stairs for a drink and Gus was awake, So we stayed up to talk for a while and stuff, then I had to piss so I said to him I'd be right back and this fucking dick puts fuckin roofies or some shit into my drink. All I remember is waking up outside soaking wet next to the pool, I feel fucking gross" She cried then suddenly put her hand around her stomach. "Oh fuck-" She puked all over me and all over Jules shoes. "AY, these are my GREAT GREAT grandfathers shoes." Jules tried to joke, But no jokes were making this situation better. Julian came out from the house door, he had heard everything said. "When I fucking find that ugly little fucking rodent I swear to fucking god" Julian said clenching his fists until his knuckles went white. "We'll find him" Jules said patting his back. "Take Sky to my room and clean her up, And Levi...Call the police please." Julian said tapping my shoulder and flashing his innocent girlfriend Sky a smile. "I cant believe this" He said, tears filling up his beautiful crystal blue eyes. "I love you so so much I can't believe I let this happen to you princess..." He trailed off wiping his tears away and looking away from me and Sky from embarrasment. "Yuulia...It's not your fault.." Sky said weakly. She reached out to hold his hand and comfort him. "I love you too, Don't forget that" She said pouting her lips and looking up at him. "God...Look at you I can't look at my innocent baby like this, This sick fuck will wish he wasnt born." He said leaning down and kissing Sky's forehead softly.

"So you don't remember anything man?" I asked, Helping her bathe in the victorian styled bathroom. It was so pretty. "For real dude, Nothing." She said shaking her head and looking down into the bubble bath." Hey man,  Remember its not your fault, He took advantage of you." I said rubbing her back. "but what if Julian thinks I'm bein' a whore or some shit." She said with a sour expression on her face. "BRO, Think of yourself! for once man come on! Julian loves you man you know that!!"I tried to talk sense into her but she wouldnt get it, She just kept saying it was her fault, I fucking hated this. "I love him Levi" She said, eyes welling up with water once again. "I know dude, I know" I said hugging her. "fuck now im covered in soap from ur fuckin bath" I said looking down at my now wet shirt. "You mind if I go change real quick?" I laughed. "Sure thing man, I'm about to get out the bath now anyways" She said rinsing all the soap off her shoulders. "You need a hand bro?" I asked putting my hand out for her. "NAH YOU COO, go change your shirt you whore. Ill see you in the kitchen in 10 minz" She said swooshing my hand away. "aOKAAY, just yell if you need me" I said opening the bathroom door to leave. "I'll yell when I WANT" She laughed. "ok NI-" ....I closed the door behind me, And look who was in the hallway. Gus.