Saturday Night.

:Levi's POV:

"Okay I'll be back in 10 minutes honey." My Mum said, she closed the door of the car but I quickly rolled down the window.

"Mum please hurry, I need to be there for 6pm!" I yelled after her.

I looked over at the car dashboard, the little yellow clock was ticking 15 minutes until 6pm. "Don't be silly Levi, you've got plenty 'a time" She said, Walking away with her shopping bags.

Great now I'm going to be late to Ike's house...

Knocking at the big brass door, I see Ike, Sky, Julian and Jules behind the big glass window, inside the living room all smoking and drinking.

I checked my phone, *6:34PM* It flashed. "I'm so fuckin' late" I mumbled to myself.

I knocked at the door, Waiting in the cold, with my little fur coat wraped around me.

The door suddenly opened. Standing there with a drink in her hand, Sky was mumbling to some bassy song coming from the living room.

"LEVIIIIII, C'MON IN YOU WHORE HAHA" She laughed and danced about.

"FUck LOL" I laughed. I'd never seen her act like this before. "thanks man." I smiled, walking into the warmth of the house

I walked into the living room, Everyone was sitting around a big round glass table, Drinks scattered everywhere, the room was dim, just light coming from the old boxy TV and orange street lights from outside the big glass window, and full of cigarette smoke.

"Yo, Levi, come over here" I heard Jules' rapsy deep voice to my left, I see him pointing to his lap, while he laid back casually on a sofa.

I shook my head and hands into a 'no thanks' notion.

"Don't be silly shorty, Come here" He said, now bouncing his hand off his lap.

I walked towards him and planted my ass on his THICC thigh.

It was warm, squishy and comfortable and definitely smelt like alcohol, strangely comforting..

I looked around at everyone, Julian was drinking some blue drink, His hair was a mess, blonde hairs covered in glitters.

"Jesus Julian, what happened to your hair? Did you finally come out the closet?" I joked

"JA JA!" he said waving his blue drink in the air. I laughed at this action, It was so funny to see Julian so upbeat and drunk.

Sky walked back into the living room, sitting on Julians lap and said "Oh that, I sprayed his hair with a glitter can, I think it looks very Purty ;)." She said in a southern accent, scruffing up Julians hair. Julian grabbed her hands off his face and placed her hands in his lap and went in for a kiss, They were too cute...

I could see Ike with an intense look of jealously plastered all over his face.

"SO, Ike. You got a girlfriend?" Jules suddenly piped up. God, It was like Jules knew exactly what I was thinking.

"You know I don't Jules." He said in a harsh voice and squinting his eyes at Jules. "Jesus" Jules said, taking a swig of beer, He began bouncing his leg while I was sitting on his lap.

"Jules stop" I laughed, "hmm whats that?" he said smirking. "You're bouncing me about." I said putting my hands on his chest.

"Don't act like you dont love it leve." He said giving a little exhaling laugh through his nose. I just rolled my eyes and let him continue, I guess I could get used to the warmth of Jules around me.