Julian is very german.

It had been a full week since I moved to my new school, Sky seemed to be more understanding towards me. Julian and I were friends. I still wasnt sure about Jules, He just had a weird vibe around him, He was sweet to me, He looked cute (in a rat way) ahahah no..I liked him, He was so nice to me, He always smelt so good when he walked past...And he always smiled at me......"Levi?" I suddenly jumped out my daydream, Julian was snapping his fingers infront of my face. Smiling back at his child like actions, I said "yes Julian?" He was from Germany but moved to the USA to focus on playing soccer, he was really good, I had watched him a few times before. "I have a big soccer game tonight, Do you think you'll be able to come?" He said with his THICC german accent, "Of course yuulian!!" I said 'Yuulian' mockingly because he hates when I say "JUlian." he smirked "ahaha very funny LEVE" I punched his shoulder playfully because he also knows I hate being called 'leve' We both laugh and play fight. "What the fuck are you doing julian?" I heard Sky right behind me and I sat back on the school bench, Pretending nothing happened. "awww, love" He said, walking over to kiss her, but She put her arm out to push his chest away. "Why are you with her so much??" Sky said, Obviously talking about me. "What? You know Levi is my buddy." He said stroking Skys hair, Trying to comfort her. Sky was quite jealous, I didnt know why, I really liked her, She was so fucking cool. God I wish I was like her. "Yeah...Just your buddy." She said giving me a cold stare. "Sky..." I spoke up for the first time, "We truly only are buddies.." I said rubbing my arm, embarrassed. "Look me in the eyes and say that, dude." Sky said taking another step towards me, She was literally a fingers length away from my face at this point. I looked up at her, My eyes darting about. "We're only...buddies, you know that sky" I said, Eventually looking her in the eyes, She had those soft understanding eyes now. "I know dude, I'm fuckin' with ya~" she said laughing at me. Well fuck...She's so intimidating, Why do I want to be her friend so bad. Her and Julian were so perfect together, They had been dating for around 3 months at this point, Sky's parents didnt approve of her and Julian...It's a horrible situation, I truly hoped everything would work out for them. "cheggit" I heard Jules raspy voice behind me, I turned to see Julian, He was wearing an old worn out leather jacket, with old white writing all over it. "Jules what the actual fuck are you wearing you sewer rat" Sky said laughing and Snuggling into Julians neck, Who also had the same questioning expression on his face. "Yeah ok you guys are judgmental as fuck." He sneered. Jules was a very experimental guy, He loved having wacky hair, Mullets, Bangs, Black, Half red, All thoses different kinds of hair styles. He was standing their with his greasy, Unkept, dark brown mullet hair, with this old worn and torn leather jacket my literal grandfather would wear. He stood there 6'2, Looking down at me. He had this half smirk on his face. I felt a weird feeling inside me. "Hm? What is it Jules?" I said, why the fuck did i feel queasy all of a sudden. "Nothin' Just lookin'" He said, I Could smell the cigarettes off his clothes. "Why do you smoke Jules?" I said, I was genuinely curious, I always wondered why people Drank and smoked..."Because it gives me relief" He said to me then looking over at Julian. "yuula, Your game? tonight?" He said pulling out a pack of cigarettes, Lighing one up, licking his lips then putting it in his mouth. "Tonight man, You gon' be there ya?" Julian said, "YA" Jules said in a mocking German accent. "So that means all 3 of you are coming, Don't forget it starts at 8pm" Julian said picking up his backpack and walking towards Sky's black audi. "I wont forget, Unless I'm busy with my lady friends" Jules said, 'ew' I thought myself, Of course he's a fuck boy. I started to walk the opposite direction of Sky and Julian, and walked away from Jules. "Hold on, Levi?" Jules said grabbing my wrist. His hand was so big it wrapped all the way around my fuckin wrist. "YEP?" I said loudly, um why did I just yell at him. "Do you have a ride to yuuls game tonight?" He said, he looked down at his hand and realised he was still holding onto my wrist and swiftly let go and casually took a drag from his cigarette, Looking away from me for a second. "UM,,," I paused for a second, Do I really want to tell him my mum is driving me to the soccer game..."umm" I stuttered again. Jules looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed. "Um....?" He said mockingly, chuckling under his breath. "I guess, Why?" I said, Was he just asking me to make fun of me? "I'm driving Sky to the game, I was wondering if you wanted to come with us? Just gimmie your address and I'll swing by at 7:30pm to pick ya up" He smiled, yet again taking a long drag from his, now dying out cigarette. I swear to god my heart stopped for a second, I know he wasnt flirting BUT WAS HE? Probably not...I came back to reality. "Sounds good" I smiled at him. His mouth curved up into a soft smile, Showing his smile lines. He took one last look up and down me and said "See you tonight, Leve" I just rolled my eyes and smiled back at him. He snickered and walked away, Throwing his cigarette to the ground over his shoulder. "Mr Casablancas, please pick that up" One of the teachers said, Jules just pretended he couldn't hear her and kept walking. "what an fuckin' weirdo" what the, I Looked to my side, A tall dude with Black hair, a nose ring and shaved sides of hair stood next to me. "Sorry?" I said, I wasnt sure if I heard him correctly. "I said, What a fucking weirdo" He said smirking, Turning towards me, he looked at me "I'm Ike" he said, It was weird, He looked around the same height as Jules...Infact he was also wearing a leather jacket, Not like Jules' jacket tho, Ike's jacket looked alot more modern and new. "oh..I've never seen you here before, I'm Levi." I said looking at him then turning back to watch Jules walk into the car park, Going to his old rover. "Yeah, I'm new here. Got here last weekend, It was my first day today." Dang, he seemed sweet enough. "Oh thats cool! I was new last week" I laughed, Thinking back to when I first moved here the week before. "You going to the soccer game tonight?" I asked Ike as we both started walking together, Towards the carpark. "Not sure, Soccer isnt really my thing" He said. He was right, He didnt look like the soccer type. "Well, If you do go, I'll be there with my friends! You're more than welcome to sit next to us" I said. I felt sympathy for him, It's always hard being the new kid. "Thats sweet of you" He said, He walked infront of me and turned to face me. "But I don't really like your friend Jules." I suddenly felt confused, "What? You dont even know him tho" I said, I hate when people fuckin' judge people they dont know. "I know him from other places, We used to be in a band together, He was a fucking dick" He said scoffing. I was so confused, I had no idea Jules did music. "Remember Ike....People change." I tried to lighten the mood. "Levi, This was last month, You cant change much in  a fucking month" He laughed at me. Shit he was right. "Well what happened between you two?" I said, I was curious..."I'll tell you another time, I really have to get going, I'll maybe see you tonight" He said, Putting his hands into a shape of pistols then pointing them at me and walked away.