Parents...

:Skys POV:

Julian played so well, just as always. I've always loved seeing him out on the pitch. He always looks so happy.
After the whistle blew and the match was done, he came walking right towards me with his big, sideways smirk. Right as he got to me, he picked me up and twirled me around, covering me in all of his sweat. I laugh hysterically.
"Jule! You're all sweaty and gross! God, let me down!"
He laughs and puts me down, holding my face and giving me a peck on the lips. I grab one of his towels from his bag and wipe off his face and forehead. I stand back and look at him for a moment.
"What?" He giggles, his bright blue eyes catching the stadium lights.
"I'm so lucky to have you." I smile.
He grabs my waist and gives me another kiss, longer this time. Just as we pull away I hear my phone start to ring. I pull it out of my long overcoat and check the caller ID.

Of course, my dad.
Julian can tell, and nods at me, planting a solemn kiss on my forehead.
"I'll be over there, after I change, okay?" He points south of the sideline, where spectators were starting to trickle out to meet the players and leave. I nod, and he brushes one last hair out of my face before jogging away.
I press the green button on my phone and bring it to my ear.
"Yeah?" I answer.
"Where are you, Sky? I told you to come straight home." My dad speaks sternly.
"At Julian's soccer game, why?" I retort, annoyed.
"JULIAN'S SOCCER GAME? Sky, I'm telling you this for the last damn time. Neither I or your mother want you with that boy. He's going to get nowhere. You need to find yourself a smart and successful boy. Not a blonde foreign jock." My dad argues. "Why can't you just let me be with people who make me happy? Soccer and sports in general have big salaries. He's well off, and even if he wasn't who fucking cares? You're such a materialistic fucking prick." I spit, watching Julian come back out and everyone standing in front of me. I see Jules and Levi over there too. Who the fuck's that black haired dude talking to them? "Sky! Who the hell do you think you're talking to you fucking slut? All you want is a cute boy to spread your legs for. We're a successful fucking family and you're here wanting to be a little edgy whore? Get home right fucking now, I'm taking your car and your phone!" He yells into the phone. Julian and Jules look so happy together, play fighting and laughing. Who's Levi talking to? Some emo prick or some shit? "Suck my fucking cock, dude. I'll go suck Julian's right now, too." I reply coolly, hanging up the phone. It's sad how fucking used to this I am.

I start walking over hands in my pockets, stopping right at Julian's side. He looks at me and gives me a soft side hug. I take the small moment to whisper into his ear.
"Can I stay at yours tonight?"Julian nods, petting my hair as he continues talking to everyone. Jules comes behind me and leans down to whisper in my ear."It'll be okay, girlie. You don't need that prick." He says, patting me on the shoulder. I nod, snuggling further into Julian's side."No but seriously, we should all go out and do something together!" The tall man speaks up, moving away from me."What should we do, then? Movies, dinner?" Levi asks, holding onto her books. The black-haired guy speaks up."We could go to my place, I have a pool and a hot tub. We could have a barbecue and watch some movies, too." He smiles, looking in my direction."Yeah, sounds dope. You guys up for it?" Jules looks towards us other three. Levi nods timidly. Julian looks down at me and pets my head."Yeah, sounds good." He smiles, his German accent tracing his words."Cool! How about Saturday around 6?" He suggests. I passively glare at him. I don't know if I like this guy or not."For sure, sounds good," Jules replies, swinging his lanyard of keys around. "We'll be there.""Yeah! I think it'll be fun." Levi speaks quietly. "Do you want to head out, Sky?" Julian asks. I look up at him and nod. "We'll see you then. I gotta get Sky home." Julian smiles, fixing the blonde hair stuck to his face. Everyone waves and continues talking. We both walk out to his car, a deep gray Audi RS 5, nicer than mine. He opens the passenger door for me and I climb in. He hops in and starts the car. Dark blue light piping runs throughout the car, illuminating the car in long veins. Deep, quiet bass runs through the radio. I can't tell which song it is.
 "I'm sorry he's such a cunt, babygirl. Don't let it get you down." He speaks quietly to me, holding my hand over the center console. He traces circles over the back of my hand with his thumb. I move closer to him and lay my head on the side of his shoulder, moving my other hand up his arm. "He called me a slut and a whore." I speak quietly, moving my hand to his chest, tracing small shapes over his shirt. He frowns in confusion. "You're not a slut, sweetie." He speaks, putting a hand on my thigh. I giggle, taking my coat off. "But I am for you, daddy." I whisper, making my way to his sweatpants. He hums in approval, petting my head. "If he wants to call me a slut, I might as well be a good one." I reply spitefully as I palm his area, feeling him under my hand. He sighs comfortably. "You're a very good slut, babygirl." Shadows of people move over the windshield as they walk past, marking it as both a crowded and risky spot, but I don't care.
I pull down his sweatpants and grab him out of his underwear, rubbing his semi-hard dick gently. He hums gently, keeping his right hand on the back of my head, holding my hair out of my face. I look up at him as I move him into my mouth. His eyes seem to glow with the faint blue lights of the car. He taps his cock on my tongue and I take most of him into my mouth. "Mmm, that's it. Let daddy use your throat." He speaks deeply, tightening his grip on my hair. I start going faster, moving my hand around his shaft as I move up and down. He forces me all the way down for a couple seconds, making tears well up in my eyes. As I come back up I cough and choke, tears rolling down my face, but he pushes me back down.
"Ugh, that's it," he moans. "I love seeing your tears, babygirl. Let daddy use that pretty little mouth." He starts moving me up and down for him, forcing himself in and out of my throat. Tears stream down my face as I gag and choke, shadows still passing over the car often. I move my eyes to look up at him when I think I see eyes glancing down at me from outside the window. That looks a lot like Levi. Oh fuck. The figure passes and I keep going, sucking Julian off. He starts thrusting into me faster but sloppier. "Fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum, love. I'm gonna fucking cum." He starts moaning. I whine as he gets harder and deeper down my throat. He chuckles deeply. "Mmm, fuck, I love it when you whine. Fuck, let daddy cum down your throat like a good little girl. Mmmm, fuck." He moans, his cock pulsing in my mouth. He tightens his grip on my hair and holds me down, cumming down the back of my throat, moaning and growling deeply. I swallow every shot and come back up for air, panting hard. My makeup leaving black streaks down my face. I look up at him, his blue eyes staring deep into mine, sticking his thumb in my mouth. I suck on it at he pets my head and fixes my hair for me. "Good girl." He sighs, smirking. I look to the right and see a tall, dark figure leaning over the window. It's Jules. Oh my fucking lord.
My mouth gapes open a little, like a deer caught in headlights. Julian looks over and seems unbothered, just shooing him away with his hand. Jules puts both his hands up and walks away. Uh... Julian chuckles, holding my face in both of his hands. "I'm sure he wishes he had such a good little cockslut like you." He kisses my forehead. I blush a dark shade of red and hide in his chest. "Aww, embarrassed. Mmm, such a shame. You looked so nice sucking me off, babygirl." He hums, petting my head. I move off of him, getting back into my seat and wiping off my face. Julian chuckles and pulls his sweatpants back up. I look around the parking lot to see people actively walking by and driving off in their cars. Fuck, did anyone else see? We put our seatbelts on and Julian pulls out of the lot, driving with one hand on the wheel and one on the center console over my hand. After 20 minutes or so, we pull into his long driveway and park. Julian gets out and grabs my door for me, helping me out.

He unlocks his big front door and swings it open. The lights are on, but nobody's home. I guess his parents are on another business trip or something. Julian flips on the TV to fill the silence and walks into the master bathroom, starting to run some water. "Come here, Sky. Come take a bath." He calls to me, grabbing a soft towel and placing it on the side of the massive corner-tub. I walk in, met by a big, two sink granite counter, a huge mirror, and a shower next to the bathtub. I've never been in here before.
"Everyone's out of town. Jannis and Jascha went for an extra training week in Germany, too. Just us." He smiles, gesturing with his head to get into the bath. I carefully undress and he helps me in, the warm water soothing my chilled body from the cold Alaskan air. I shiver at the sudden warmth and settle. Julian smiles at me, running a hand down my arm. I place my arms on the edge of the tub and lay my head down.

I wish I were a better daughter....