In the morning.

Wednesday/Levis POV

I looked over the parking lot, I could see Sky crying with her hands over her face with Julian shouting at her, Me and Jules quickly ran over.

"The fuck is going on bro?" Jules asked, looking at Julian.

"Fuckin...Sky" He said, Tears in his eyes. He sounded heart broken.

"Sky?" I said confused, She was hugging her arms around herself, Sniffling. "I kissed Ike.." She said, looking up at Julian, Tears flooding from his blue eyes.

"You kissed that fucking clown?" Jules said, Hurt for his best friend.

"I DIDNT WANT TO....I dont know what happened.." She said looking down at her feet. "Yuula, Please forgive me." She said looking up at the blonde haired man, Pain in his eyes, His heart competely broken.

"I'll...see you around.."He said walking off. "I'll catch ya later Levi." Jules said, wrapping his arm around Julians shoulder as they headed towards Jules car.

Me and Sky just stood in silence for a few minutes. "Bruh why'd you do it?" I was so fucking confused, She was head over heels inlove with him, No way she would do that on purpose.

"Everything okay?" I asked her, looking over to her, She was crying, face red and eyes puffy.

"C'mere, Come to my house." I said hugging her. "Alright.." She said hugging me back

[Jules]

Jules

Whaz up with sky?

6:45pm

Levi

Dude, Tell Julian it wasn't her fault

6:45pm

Jules

She kissed another guy, Not just any guy....fuckin Ike :^D

6:46pm

Levi

I know it sounds bad Julez. Jusst trust me okay? :') she wasnt sober man.

6:47pm

Jules

Oh so just because she wasnt sober its okay? Thatz your mindset too then dude?

6:55pm

Levi

The fuck is your problem Julian? Why dont men fucking understand, thnx for quick response bud : ).

6:55pm

Jule

I'm just not in the mood to fight with anybody, Julian is upset. Cheggit...

6:56pm

Jules

Image Attatched <Julian.jpg>

Jules sent me a picture of Julian, Curled up with a bowl of ice cream...Jesus...Cant believe this guy is actually straight...ummmmm....

My thoughts were cut off with Sky saying my name.

"Levi...." She whispered over to me. We were sharing my double bed, I was on the left side, Sky was on the right side, Closes to the window.

"I feel so horrible about everything that happened with Julian, How do I get him to forgive me?" She said snuggling into my cream blankets.

"Man..." I said, I had no idea how to help her in this situation....

"maybe.....we can meet up with Julian tomorrow if you want?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"He has soccer practice at 2pm....Maybe we can go and watch?" She said, voice cracking.

"Lets do it. You'll feel better in the morning, I promise" I said reaching over to hug her goodnight.

I could barely fall asleep...How could she kiss Ike, Maybe Ike forced her??...Shit

I need to meet up with him tomorrow, before the game...or maybe at the game....fuck I just needed to talk to him ASAP.

[Ike]

Levi

We need to meet up tomorrow.

3:45am

Ike

You woke me up man, lol

3:47am

Levi

OK, didnt ask. We need to meet tomorrow, For breakfast, ok?

3:47am

Ike

Ummm....Okay....9:20am at Denny's?

3:48am

Levi

Perfect, see you then, Ike.

3:48am

I locked my phone screen, looking over at the now sleeping sky, I just wanted to fix it...Fix all this dumb shit that just happened. Fucking Ike....