2- beer and trouble

This chapter has a t/w towards the end so please skip if you cannot handle reading about assault of any kind. Thank you.

Thalia

To my dismay, the week had passed too quickly and it was Friday morning.

My first class of the day had ended and the only thing I could think about was that weird feeling in my gut.

As I walked out of the classroom and turned the corner I ran in to someone making the notebook in my hands fall to the ground.

"Oh my, I am so so sorry!" I rushed as the person leaned down to pick up my notebook.

"Don't worry about it, love" the person said and I realized that that voice belonged to Dan.
He handed me my notebook and I said a quick 'thank you' trying to leave as soon as possible.
He made me quite nervous at times and this, this was one of those times.

Before I could leave he pulled my back by my arm

"Hey, Thalia. You're coming tonight? To the party?" He asked sporting a soft smile

"Uh, yup. Emma wouldn't stop bugging me about it" I said and Danc chuckled making butterflies erupt in my stomach

"Awesome, see you then" He said and we both parted ways.

Awesome? See you then?

Wait.

So does that mean he wants to hang out with me there?

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and noticed Emma coming towards me, a surprised look on her face and mouth hanging open

"What was that about?!" She whispered harshly to me, a small smile now on her face.

"An awkward run-in, is what that was" I said

"Ahh, I can already hear the wedding bells!" She squealed excitedly making my flushed cheeks grow even more saturated probably turning me in to a tomato.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. After school I went home to find no one there.

Just another day at the Argent's home.

Emma was going to come over to get ready and help me get ready.

I decided it was time to get rid of all of the mugs and water bottles in my room, so that's what I did.

Not long after I heard a knock on my front door. I opened it and let Emma in.

She stepped one foot inside of my house and immediately started blabbering about something related to drinks and pre-game. It took me a second, but then I realized what she meant.
I followed her in to the kitchen and watched her pull four beer's out of her bag.
I gave her a 'WTF' look and she shrugged while opening the first bottle

"Come on, Lia. Live a little" she said handing me an opened beer.

I let out a sigh and took the beer, taking a sip.

I rarely drank but I knew I wasn't a lightweight. I couldn't say the same about Emma.

We walked to my room, she put music on and we started getting ready.

"You should wear this" Emma said throwing me some fabric. I took it in my hands to look at it properly.

"Absolutely not." I stated looking at the skirt that probably wouldn't cover my ass.

"Oh come on, it's cute!" She said motioning to it with her hand

"Maybe, but definitely on me!"