5-Torbernite

Thalia

I found myself at a park. The tears had dried up and i was now sitting on the ground trying to figure out what was going on with me.

First off, I don't need my glasses, then i can run for i don't even know how long and not get tired and now my body is somehow healing so quickly on it's own? How in the world is this even possible?

I started thinking about the possible cause of this. Before the party i still needed glasses and couldn't run for my life.

And then it hit me. Holy shit, my near death experience fixed my vision and stamina, and weirdly has me healing? 

As i was in deep thought, i didn't notice someone walk up to me. I was broken out of my thoughts by a rough voice that sent chills down my spine

" Well hello there, pretty thing" I looked up to see a man, clearly on something smirking down at me. 

Oh hell no, i've had enough of this for the day, or life.

I got up to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. He reeked of alcohol and smoke. I tried to pull my arm away but i was unsuccessful, the movement made him grab my wrist harder and tsk at me.

" Now, now, be a good girl" He said in a wicked tone and leaned in close to my neck, i could hear him inhale, take in my scent. My heart was now racing like crazy and my eyes had gone wild.

No, no, no, why do i keep running in to more and more creeps? 

He tried to pull me away from the park but i was fighting back. When he realized i wasn't going to cooperate, he tried to swing at me

and that is when i lifted my other arm above my head and he went flying. On instinct i had shut my eyes and was waiting for impact, but when it didn't come, i opened my eyes to see him laying on the ground, groaning. But the thing that caught my attention wasn't him, it was the blue shield type of thing around me. It was clear, but protected me all around. 

As i let my arm down, the shield disappeared. Out of shock i took a step back as a gasp left my mouth. My eyes were wide and i wasn't sure how to act.

I quickly moved out of the park, running back to Emma's place. As i got there, i found her still sleeping. I grabbed my stuff and left to go home.

Still in a state of shock i decided that i needed to figure out what the hell was going on.

Trust the Science  i thought and decided to give Felix a call. He might know what's wrong with me

I had gotten home and now was sitting on the floor in my room. I knew my parents were home asleep. They barely ever even cared if i came home or not. They would't even mind if i didn't and if you think that that's just how i feel, nope, they have said that to my face on multiple occasions

Flashback....

I just got home, my dad was supposed to pick me up, but he never showed. As i walked in to the kitchen, i saw mom and dad sitting, having dinner and laughing. 

" Hey, why didn't any of you pick up when i was calling?" i asked, confusion and pain in my voice. It would have been fine on any other day, but today it was storming out and the rain was so bad that traffic turned to shit.

"You're thirteen years old, you can get home on your own" My dad stated, taking a sip from his glass that was filled with wine. The light atmosphere that was in the room before i came in, had now disappeared and my parents were both sporting scowls.