😘Chapter Fourteen😘

As Itachi was driving me home, well, technically driving, I started to think of the kiss meant something to him. I tried telling myself that he's just a player, and all kisses don't mean anything to him since he probably kissed lots of girls already.

But also, he was the one turning the kiss into a French Kiss, and looking dazed after we broke the kiss. He looked almost as dazed as me.

My mind started to go crazy; thinking that I'm a bad kisser, and he'd never want to kiss me again. Never mind that, though. I still wanted to kiss him again — and again.

I sighed — trying to relieve myself until Itachi turned to his street. I was confused about why we're to Itachi's house, instead of mine.

"Uh, Itachi, why are we-?"

"My dad got a video game for (Brother's Name), and I thought I'd be best, and easier just to get it now since I'm taking you home," He responded, like he already knew what I was about to inquire him. And, why the he'll didn't he tell me that were going to his house first?

This was a bad idea since I really wanted to kiss him again. Since we're at his house, it makes me want to make-out with him on his bed. But, I'd rather just go in, and try and relax myself, and maybe get a glass of water.

I took a deep breath as we pulled into Itachi's driveway so we can get the game for my little-bro.

"I'll come in to get the game for him," I said, giving him a heads-up. "I'll just walk in now,"

I didn't want to just sit on the back of his motorcycle alone either; so, that's kind-of the reason I wanted to come in. Also, being on Itachi's motorcycle would feel more weird if I'm not huddled up against him. I know — corny, right?

"Sure, whatever," he responded in his deep, sexy, voice. His voice his just so deep and sexy, he could seduce me just by talking.

I got off his bike, trying not to think about how hot he is, as I walked into his house with him following me. He went faster than the pace I was going — not surprised.

As I followed him into the kitchen, he turned around with a new (Brother's Favorite Game), and handed it over to me. When he handed it over to me, he wasn't even a whole foot away from me. How close he was to me, only air could go through.

I couldn't even hesitate from how close he was to me; so, I tip-toed since he was taller than me, and pressed my lips against his another time.

I quickly realized that I was a fool, and broke the kiss by stepping back. My cheeks were hot as hell; I could even feel my forehead heat up.

I looked up to see what his reaction was, it wasn't a normal, Itachi Uchiha reaction; it was: blinking in shock, and an unreadable expression — that's normal.

"Oh. My. Gosh," I babbled instantly, feeling humiliated. "I-I'm sorry — I-I mean, I-I just — shi-" I couldn't even protest anymore since he instantly crushed his lips against mine as I curled my arms around his neck.

I didn't even think about what a fool I made myself out of earlier — I kissed him back, again. One of his arms snaked around my back, as his other arm was being used in the back of my hair — squashing me against him; leaving no room between us.

For some odd reason — this felt very: Cliché, I should say since he probably done this with a lot of other girls; however, I didn't care right now.

I felt his hand leave my hair, as he used both of his hands to pick me up by the waist, and set me on the kitchen counter. My legs were on both sides of his body — right, and left. He broke the kiss as he went down to kissing my neck.

My mind tried to clear itself; however, I stopped it from clearing by thinking about how he done this to many girls, and they ended up loosing their virginity to him.

"I-Itachi," I try to say, but I couldn't help but whimper from him kissing my neck. "I-I'm not just going to be another one o-of those girls you sleep with, and f-forget about me the next day," I finally was able to say since he stopped kissing my neck mid-sentence since I stuck out my chin as I was speaking. "I can't just risk my friendship with Sasuke, just for that,"

He looked me in the eyes for a moment, as they turned into Sharingan's.

"You really think me that way?" His eyes kind-of teared up, as his eyes went from Sharingan to black.

"W-Well," I trailed off, thinking on why I said that; however, I was curious if he was really like that.

He brought his face closer to mine, so there was only enough room for us to breath, again. I could've just moved back; but, I loved being this close with him.

"Let's get something straight here," he firmly said in a deeper voice to catch my attention. "Here are two things — maybe three. Here's one: There are many times whenever I kissed girls, and then they tried to assert that they slept with me — false. Secondly: all those girls actually don't want to date me — only for hook-ups. They say they want to be with me to impress their friends, that's it."

I examined his face, knowing that he was actually serious. He may be an ass sometimes; however, he would never lie — especially to me.

Ever since he told me that girls just want him for his looks, or just to impress their friends, I kind-of see his point, here. They would love to have a fling that's hot — or have a hot boyfriend so their friends could be jealous. I heard this point before from Sasuke.

"You see my point, right?"

"Yeah; I know you'd never to that do a girl. You're not like that," I nodded, so he'd know that I understood his point. "And wait — you said there's a third reason,"

         "Well, if you want to know the third reason, look at my eyes," He pointed out as I looked at his eyes — his usual black eyes. Well, once I looked directly into his eyes, his eyes turned into Sharingan. "You see? You're the only girl who doesn't fall directly into my feet, and it drives me nuts,"

         "Your point?" I inquired, raising a brow. I was confused on if he was saying I make him nuts from not falling under his feet, and he wants me to. Or, he is in love with me — which is very slim, but it still could happen.

         "Well, let's just say that every time I'm around you, (Y/n), my Sharingan activates," He informed me, knowing that I was confused on why his eyes changes in front of me.

        "But why does your eyes change only around me?"

        "I don't know," he responded, as he suddenly started to chuckle. "But, what I do know is," he brought his face closer to my face, leaving only a few inches away from both of our figures, again. I looked down and noticed that his hands were on my thighs. My heart felt like it was pounding out of my ribcage as I breathed heavily, and gulped. "I do know that I want to kiss you again,"