😘Chapter Six😘

I headed downstairs to the kitchen, and I started to get to thinking: I thought I was totally over Itachi!

           But those moments we just shared: Me wearing his shirt, and him just being in a towel, and fell on top of me.

          My heart just won't calm down after those moments! But I knew that he doesn't think I'm anything more than his little brother's best friend, that's in my objective though.

         But still...

       I got interrupted in my thinking when Itachi was right behind me on the staircase. He was wearing (Funny Theme) underwear.

        "You wear (Funny Theme) underwear?!" I started to crack up.

        He looked down, as if he needed a visual about what I was talking about. I watched as he looked up with a bit of a blossom pink color form onto his cheeks.

        Wait. Did I just make Itachi Uchiha blush??!

        He gave me a smirk like he didn't even care,"You know you find these boxers irresistible (Nickname you hate)."

         Is it really that obvious?

        "Pft. Yeah right," I pft him. "Sure, I find them sooo attractive."

        I turned myself to the direction I walk down the steps, and walked to the kitchen. As I walking, I couldn't stop thinking that I actually made Itachi Uchiha blush.

        "Oh, my stripping, skinny-dipping little best friend, what shall I do for you?" Sasuke said and sat down on the bar stool.

        "Uh, make me some breakfast?" I replied.

        He rolled his eyes and walk back to the stove,"The things I do for you,(Nickname you hate)."

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~

         After me and Sasuke are breakfast, I spent the whole day talking to Sasuke.

         "I'm really surprised that your brother even took care of me today." I admitted.

        Sasuke gave me a smirk,"You know, you're not the only one who started going wild like you."

        I rolled my eyes,"Yeah, earlier you told me about Karin. Was there another girl that kissed you? Or tried to? You better watch out when you're drinking Sasuke, the girls are going to think that you're just like your older brother."

        Sasuke rolled his eyes,"Says the stripper and dancer. We do make a fine pair, even if we're like two different people."

       "I was drunk Sasuke!"

      "Well so was I!" He rolled his eyes. "And Itachi was probably all drunk too. He wouldn't even dare to help anyone when they're drunk and vomiting."

       "Oh, well maybe he has a sweet spot. Unlike you!"

       "Hey! I can be nice!"

      "Pft. Yeah right."

     "Well also, you have to know that I'm not Itachi, (Y/n)."

      "Yeah I know that dummy." I pinched his nose. "Can you take me home Sasuke? It's getting late, and my dad would freak out if I was gone for two days on a school night."

        He crossed his arms and gave me a mean look. "No."

        "Why?"

       "Because you were being mean to me."