😘Chapter Fifteen😘

Previously on It All Started With a Kiss: "... I do know I want to kiss you again,"

He wanted to kiss me? Kiss me, the girl who didn't fall into his feet and not to mention the girl who never been kissed ever since today. Also not to mention that I was I was the hopeless romantic.

Well, I thought so anyway. I don't think Itachi did since he lowered his head down to mine to lock lips with mine again. This was the third time me and him kisses today–damn you kiss.

I felt him wrap my legs around him as I wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck playing with his hair.

Everything about today: the kissing, the touching, doing this with Itachi was going crazy through my mind because I don't know why he has an effect on me. I'm not that special.

I noticed that I wasn't on the counter anymore; Itachi lifted me up while I was going crazy through my thoughts. I noticed that he was taking me right to his room.

I didn't know if this was a good idea at all but just the way he's kissing me, touching me blinded my mind; I couldn't even think thoroughly. Well, that is until I noticed that we fell into his bed.

"I-I," I stuttered, trying to pull away from his lips and his arms. "I-Itachi,"

"Yeah?" He murmured nibbling on my neck. This sent lots of sparks through my body and I forgot what I was going to say–again.

"W-We can't," I stated. "I'm not..." I couldn't even form a full sentence.

"Huh?" He released from me, moving far enough to look me into my eyes. But I still couldn't remember what I was going to say to him.

My eyes widened as I looked away from him. It seems like he understood since his eyes widened as well.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean for you to feel like this... you know?"

"I-I don't think I can do this," I bit my lip and wriggled away from him standing up from the bed, straightening my top. I still couldn't think straight whenever I'm near him. I honestly have to get out of here, but I couldn't.

I felt a hand in my shoulder that ended up pulling me back and the other hand slammed the door behind me. Itachi was pressed right against me; there was no gap between us at all–the door was behind me and Itachi was right in front of me, digging into me.

"Itachi," I say firmly. "I'm not going to do this. Nothing goes together with us. All we do is argue. You scare guys who like me away. This is not convenient; I'm sure you probably wouldn't even date me."

"I did all that because I love you (Y/n)," he murmured, gripping my shoulders, looking me in the eye.

"Okay then Mr. Player. Would you date me? Be honest."

"You tell me," He sighed, leaving his smooth forehead against mine.

"I always thought you thought of me as a little sister," I crossed my arms.

"Well, of course I thought of that. You were best friends with my foolish little brother," he chuckled. "But the you grew older–older to the point where I made you blush your cheeks out."

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes with my crossed arms

"Well, I'm not the type to tell someone what I'm actually feeling. You should know that. You know this is torturing me right?"

"I wanted you to believe me," I smirked.

His eyes widened like he hit the top lottery. He tilted his nicely structured face so his lips will brush against mine. "Just don't think I'm interested in only one thing here though. You're special, unique that's what I like about you. You're just different; it's so cute it's driving me nuts."

"You think I'm cute now?" I raised my right brow as I felt his lips smirk against mine. "Here I am just thinking that I was your foolish little brother's annoying best friend."

"Well, that too of course."

I giggled against his chest and traced my finger across his chest.

"I'm not interested you in that just that, okay??" He chuckled. "Just because I have a reputation of doing that to girls who are not special doesn't mean I'll do that to someone who is special,"

I was shocked at the fact that he told me, me of all girls that I'm special. I know he told me that I'm different and it drives him nuts but I couldn't help it. I wanted to kiss him again. Feel his soft lips against mine again. So, I wrap my arms around his neck and connect our lips once more.

I know that he was probably in shock but I knew that he wanted to feel my lips as well. He gripped one of my legs and wrap one around his waist, but I jumped on him to wrap my other leg around his waist. His hard grip on my leg moved down to my ass. I jumped only to open my mouth a little bit to feel Itachi slide his tongue in my mouth while he walked me to his balcony, still lips connected, and sat me on the balcony railing. (It's only like the second floor)

Itachi and I were making out for a good few minutes or so. I started to get this feeling in my stomach, the urge to rip Itachi's shirt off. And so, I did. I started to pull at his top, only for him to break the kiss, still holding me against the balcony railing.

"(Y/n)," He said quietly, resting his forehead against mine, our noses were pressed together. "we, don't have to do this. We can wait, I'll wait."

It wasn't like I was planning this or anything. I never planned that this was going to happen so soon. Especially since I thought that this only happen once when I was in a committed relationship with a guy a truly loved. But, I think Itachi is the guy I truly love. Reason being that everything felt so good—so right—with him.

Lowering my voice to be quiet, I replied to him, "I know that we can wait. But I don't want to wait. I only every wanted to do it with you~"