😘Chapter Seventeen😘 *NOT FINISHED*

When I woke, I felt warm, strong arms around me. I blinked my eyes a few times to fully open my eyes. When my eyes were fully open, Itachi's clean, cozy room came into view.

When the sunlight pushed through the curtains, I was fully awake and was fully aware of what happened last night.

I had sex with Sasuke's older brother... I had sex with Itachi fucking Uchiha.

I don't  know exactly how I felt about this. I don't even know what Sasuke would even think of this.

Would he accept it? Or would this kill him? I felt horrible, I felt like a horrible person!

As I was freaking out, I felt Itachi move under me as he released his grip on my body.

"Morning," He casually said as we yawned.

"I-I think I should get going," I said nervously, pushing his arms off me. "If anyone finds out, especially Sasuke-"

"I don't think he even came back last night actually," Itachi yawned. "He's been staying at Naruto's a lot lately."

I got up from Itachi's bed to check and see if his care was here. But right when I got up, I felt a sharp pain in my legs and fell to the ground.

"OUCH!" I whimpered in pain from my legs. They were so sore, why were they so sore? (Yes, Y/n being stupid as always cause why not?)

Itachi started laughing and got up from his bed and stood right above me, abs showing and everything. Well, except the fact he put his boxers on but still, he's so hot.

"Need help there (Y/n)?" He asked with a playful smirk on his face.

Of course I need help! Of course I fucking do! You fucked me hard last night!

"Yeah! This is what you get for fucking me hard last night!" I yelled at him. Well, I was playfully yelling at him because I enjoyed it. 😏 Who wouldn't enjoy sex with Itachi Uchiha? It's ITACHI UCHIHA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

"Alright, I will help you up under one circumstance," He pointed out and I looked at him and cocked my head to side. "You have to spend the rest of the day with me."

Why does he want to spend the rest of the day with me? Does he really want us to get caught together in public? Does he really want to ruin Sasuke and I's friendship?

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHT, BEFORE YALL THINK THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER IT'S NOT. I'M POSTING HALF OF IT CAUSE I FELT BAD FOR NOT UPDATING IN AWHILE. ALSO, THANK YOU GUYS FOR ENJOYING THIS FANFIC. <3