😘Chapter One😘

Give BETH REEKLES CREDIT BECAUSE SHE CAME UP WITH THE PLOT, the events in this book have events based off the movie and book, but I add my own supporting details, so PLEASE GIVE THE OWNER OF THE KISSING BOOTH CREDIT! I think Itachi would be a great Noah Flynn, and Sasuke would be a good opposite of Lee Flynn.

Hello; my name is (Y/n) (L/n)! I was born in Konoha, raised by my mom, and my dad! When I was born, I met a new friend: Sasuke! Now me and Sasuke were practically raised together; reason being that my mom was best friends with Sasuke's mom, Mikoto, for the longest time! Ever since then, me and Sasuke were inseparable.

           "Do you want a drink?" Sasuke asked from the kitchen, knocking me out of my thoughts.

           "No thanks," I responded. "I'll head up to your room."

         "Sure thing."

       I'd never stopped wondering how big Sasuke Uchiha's hous was; it was a mansion. There was a completed basement with a fifty-inch TV that was surrounded by speakers, and not to mention the pool table, and the heated pool outside.

       Even though I treated it like a second home, I only felt comfortable in Sasuke's room.

        I opened the door and saw some sunlight through the window to his small balcony he's never out in. His room looked boring with his grey walls, and only his Mac Book (That he probably watches porn on ;) that sits proudly on his smart desk that matched his room.

       His room was not like any other 16 year old's room, T-Shirts and underpants were perfectly set in his walk-in closet. Not to mention, not even a sock was on his ground.

        I launched myself onto Sasuke's bed, loving the way it bounced. He hated the way it bounced.

       I also forgot to mention that me and Sasuke had been best friends since we were born. Our moms knew each other since they started pre-school at the academy. Sasuke and I had always grown up together, we might not look like each other, but in some way we are like twins. Other than that he is grumpy all the time.

      He was my best friend. He always had, and always will be. Even if his grumpyness annoyed the hell out of me sometimes.

       He showed up at the door holding two bottles of (Favorite Soda).

      "Sasuke! We need to decide on what we are doing for the upcoming carnival!" I said.

       "I know." He rolled his eyes. "Can't we just do nothing? You know I don't like carnival's."

       I rolled my eyes, he's so grumpy today! "Well Sasuke, it's not my fault you are in student council!"

       "It's all those fan girls I have, they forced me in this hell."

       I smirked,"How about we do the  coconut things! You know where you throw coconuts at each other and whoever wins get a prize?"

       "No." He blankly said.

      I leaned up to his ears and whispered,"What if you get to throw the coconuts at your fan girls?"

       Sasuke smirked,"Of Course! (Y/n), you're a genius!"

       I smirked back at him,"Oh but to bad, it's already taken."

      "Ugh! This sucks!"

     "Oh I know! What about if we hired one of those...um...you know," I paused not knowing what it exactly was.

       "Those things with the hammers?" Sasuke asked annoyed.