😘Chapter Nine😘

After school the next day, I got asked out by a boy finally!! I don't really know him much, but I'm sure Sasuke does. It was (Other Naruto Crush).

        I walked to Sasuke's car to see that he might have been waiting in the car for a long time.

        Maybe because I was talking with (Other Naruto Crush) on the way out of school that I lost track of time.

        "Sasuke! You'll never guess what just happened in chemistry today!" I squealed as I opened the car door and got in.

       "Yeah, you got asked on a date, I know,"

       My smile started to fade at the thought that Sasuke was being grumpy. Shouldn't be happy for me? Not to mention, HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW?!

       "Wait!" I scowl. "How the hell do you know?"

       "Naruto told me. He said that (Other Naruto Crush) actually liked you for a long time and risked his neck just to ask you out,"

       "Yeah!" I said with a big smile. And then it kicked it, how the hell does Naruto know?! That drama started motherfucker!

       I don't hate Naruto, it's just that he can get on my nerves and start a lot of drama. He always teased me that Sakura would beat my ass if I ever made moves on Sasuke.

       Now Sakura won't do anything to me. Not just because I've done karate and argue with Itachi all the time, it's because I got Sasuke. She knows what she gets if she messes Sasuke's best friend.

       That's what I love about Sasuke, well, except him being grumpy. But, other than that, he's very loyal to people he truly cares about.

       "Hey Sasuke," I said, trying to start a conversation with him before we hit the road. He turned his head over to me, and questioned me. "Do you remember when Naruto teased me that Sakura would beat my ass and she actually tried to?"

       "Yeah," He cracked up. "But, that big forehead of hers turned so red when I defended you,"

        I giggled, I knew that would get Sasuke in a good mood!

                     ~~~~~~

       When Sasuke dropped me off at his house, he had to stop at the grocery store for Mikoto. Since Sasuke was dropping me off at the movie theater, I thought it would be a great idea to start off on the Kissing Booth.

       I walked over to the door, knowing it was unlocked. I stepped in, hearing Itachi's sexy deep voice as he yelled across the house.

       "Mom said you need to pick a few things from the store-" He paused from yelling when he saw me standing there.

       "He already went," I exhaled, looking at Itachi shirtless.

       "Oh, hey (Y/n)," He mumbled as he got up from the couch. I didn't want to start a scene, so I tried to walk in the other direction unt he walked straight into me, spilling a glass of iced cold water all down my top.

        "Itachi!" I panicked at the thought of the cold water just plastering all over my white top; Didn't help that I was wearing a (Favorite color other than white) bra. I didn't have any other choice since all my white ones were in the laundry.

         'Just my luck today' I sighed.

        I looked up at his beautiful structured face, as I saw his jaw muscle jumped, and his two brows knitted together.

        "So, is it true that you're going on a date with some kid?"

        I grabbed the empty glass of water he spilt on me, setting it on the counter, trying to avoid answering that question at any cost.

       "(Y/n)," he remarked. "You didn't even answer my question,"

       "Jeez Itachi, why? Why the hell does it matter?!"

       "Answer my question."

      "Okay, fine!" I exhaled, and rolled my eyes. "I have a date with (Other Naruto Crush), he's a nice guy, okay!"

       "Okay, a nice guy?" He scowled. "Are you kidding me, (Y/n)? Do you even know the dude? And when I mean know, like really know,"

       I mean, I do know (Other Naruto Crush). I know him pretty okay since he was in my classes. But I don't know him that well.

      "Well, he's just in my Chemistry class, so I don't know him that well! That's why he asked me on a date!" I exclaimed at Itachi, since he's so damn protective. He was about to speak, but I interrupted. "Like you know Mr. Player!"

       His eyes widened when I called him Mr. Player. I mean, I'm not wrong, he kinda is one.

       "I don't just screw girls and ditch them the next morning!" He yelled back.

       Well, this argument just started getting good. But, he is making me angry. Usually, I wouldn't even dare to say those things towards him at all. With him asking me all these damn questions about a nice boy who asked me out, started to make my blood boil even more.

       "(Y/n)," He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. "He just wants to get in your pants,"

        "Oh, since when?" I questioned him in an ironic voice. "Like you would even know him anyway!"

        "(Other Naruto Crush). A genius. He is in the Calculas AP class after mine, and is in the Accelerated English classes before mine,"

      I blinked a couple times, a little shocked that he actually does know him.

      "Yeah," He replied kinda smugly. "I know who the hell I'm talking about. A genius like him, he could almost get away with anything, and anything, I mean getting into your pants by asking you on a date."

      "So, what exactly you're telling me is that there is not one respectful male in our school who doesn't want a girl just for sex? Or maybe you're just saying that because that's what you're known for? Do I really have no emotion or personality, It's Itachi?"

      "I didn't exactly say that. But they're all the same, (Y/n),"

      "Like you would even know? You're the reason I haven't had my first kiss or a boyfriend in my entire life! Why the hell would you do that?!"

       "You trust people too easily," He snapped back at my response. "A guy would tell any girl that they love them and they wouldn't even be waiting on them much longer,"

       I glared at his horrible, and poorly described response.

       "Do you think I'm that easy?!" I screamed in frustration and ran out the door. "Just, Just stay out of my life!"

      "Hey! We're not finished here, (Y/n)!" He yelled trying to follow me, but I was already in Sasuke's car before he could catch up to me.

      I noticed that Sasuke glared at Itachi and started the engine of his car and pulled out of the driveway, taking me to the movies to meet with (Other Naruto Crush) tonight.

       "So, I see that you got into a fight with Itachi," He says, patting my shoulder.

       "Yeah, I did get into an argument with him," I responded.

       "Hey, don't be so down (Nickname you hate)," He said trying to comfort me. "If you need me to tell him to stay away from you, I will,"

       Its not that I exactly wanted Itachi Uchiha out of my life, it's just I want freedom from his overprotectiveness! But, we all know that Itachi Uchiha, is just a jerk.

       Yes, I know this chapter was absolutely trash, but I gotta update since you guys wanted me to update for like, a month now! So, I'm planning on making another chapter as well!!