😘Chapter Eleven😘

Yesterday, me and Sasuke just finished the booth just on time for the school festival today.

All the girls, including: Rin, Karin, Izumi, and a bunch of other girls kept on Insta-chatting me if Itachi will be either A: Working the booth, or B: stopping by the booth.

Every time someone asked me, I just replied by saying he might, but make sure you don't practice by kissing your pillow, or even having hopes up. After I responded to them, I could just see the excitement just flash up to hopes.

The last time I even talked to Itachi was Friday; the day I got into a big argument with him about me going out with (Other Naruto Crush). Speaking of (Other Naruto Crush), I haven't spoken to him since the day I went on a date with him.

And today, the day of the school festival, Sasuke woke me up ass-early in the morning to get Starbucks before we even build our kissing booth at the festival.

"Ugh, I hate mornings, Sasuke," I whined, climbing out of the car when we reached Starbucks, knowing Sasuke was gonna yell at me for being whiny.

I honestly didn't care because he has to pay for my (Favorite Starbucks drink) *If you don't like Starbucks, you can change it* I was just so desperate for one, that it will wake my sleepy ass up.

"Yeah, yeah," Sasuke replied, vexed at my mood today. "Quit your bitching in moaning."

I crossed my arms and pouted for a moment, pissed at Sasuke for being a meanie. But when is he never a meanie? I'm surprised he offered to even get me Starbucks this morning. Maybe because he knew that will make me happy?

Until that moment crossed my mind when I thought about Sasuke might be buying me Starbucks because he wants me to happy. I'm not going to tell you what I have in mind, but I know this will make Sasuke even more mad.

"Hello," a girl with long, dark purple hair and white eyes greeted me: Hinata. "W-Welcome to Starbucks; what would you like on this lovely morning?"

"Hello Hinata!" I greeted her back with a big smile on my face. Okay; I'm not just smiling because I have that deliciously evil plan to get Sasuke back for being mean; but because I'm seeing Hinata. "I would like a (Favorite Starbucks drink), (Favorite Starbucks Entreé), and a (Favorite Starbucks Dessert)."

Her cheeks lightened (like always), nodded, looked down and put my order in, and looked over at Sasuke. She gasped at the look on his face; I looked over to Sasuke and gasped too.

SASUKE WAS SMILING.

"I would like a Dark Roast," he smirked roguishly. "The Impossible Breakfast Sandwich with no cheese, and a plain bagel,"

I was shocked at the fact that: Sasuke Uchiha getting an actual breakfast for once?! Normally he'd just watch me eat all the food while he'd be sipping on his usual: Dark Roast.

"You're total is going to be $19.99," She added up all the prices. "Will that be for he or for to go?"

"For here," Sasuke giving me that deceitful smirk again, handing Hinata a $20 bill, put his wallet in his pocket, claimed us a table, and sat down, still giving me that smirk.

I still don't get why Sasuke is giving me that so called, "Dishonest" grin over literally getting a bagel, the Impossible sandwich, and his usual coffee. Wait—did he want to have a food competition with me?

Oh, it's on, Sasuke Uchiha, I smirk and grabbed the tray that had all of our food on on it, sat it down, took a sip on my drink, smirking at Sasuke.

He knew exactly what I was thinking about the food competition through his black eyes, and the way he took a sip of his boring, black coffee.

"Okay, it's on, SASUKE!!" I yelled, kinda like Naruto when he gets mad since Sasuke is better than him. I grabbed my (Favorite Entreé), unwrapped it, stuffing my face; while Sasuke doing the same.

After I was done with (Favorite Entreé), I grabbed my (Favorite Dessert), and stuffed my mouth with it while I was drooling with how the sugar was flavoring my whole mouth.

Following the moment I stuffed my (Favorite Dessert) in my mouth, I swallowed it, and took a sip of my drink, helping the food go down my throat.

I took a deep breath, exhaling obtusely as I looked over at Sasuke who was just starting his bagel. I gasped, and snickered at the thought that he just started on his bagel.

Damn, Sasuke is a very slow eater. I thought he would be gulping down his food; just like he did at the Ramen Shop in middle school with Naruto!

"Sasuke, you're so sl-!" I tried to snicker at him, until my stomach started growl, and my throat hurled. I ran over to the trash can and started to puke up my breakfast.

I puked for maybe about a minute, and noticed that I puked up all my breakfast. My eyes widened at the thought of how dense my actions were.

"S-Sasuke!" I whimpered and fell on the floor since my stomach was incapacitated since I ate all that food fast. "A little help?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes in irritation as he grabbed my arm and wrapped it around his neck, and picked me up bridal style to the car.

When we got to his car, he put me down, opened the car door as my arm was around his neck still, and sat me in the passenger seat. He walked over to the driver seat, opened the door, got in, started his car, and smirk at me.

"Well," He snickered and pulled out of the parking lot. "My plan went very well,"

I punched his arm lightly, and pouted reason being that Sasuke tricked me into thinking he was going to have a food competition with me. Instead, he tricked me after I was already stuffing my face, like the meanie he is.