Sleepover Pt.2

*Changbins POV
"What happened?!" I exclaim as I return from the bathroom.

There was already a huge mess in my room. Blankets and pillows thrown around. The bowl that once held the chips was toppled over.

A spilled drink in a corner near my desk. My once fixed bed was now ruined.

UNO cards spread all over the ground. Shouts, cries and laughter coming from every direction.

Jisung on top of Felix and holding him by the collar, shaking him and yelling. Minho trying to grab his boyfriend and not witness a murder.

Hyunjin and Jeongin chanting out "Fight! Fight! Fight!" While softly jumping on my bed.

Seungmin giving Jisung a pillow so he can hit poor Felix. The Australian laughing and yelling out apologies.

Chan laughing his ass off as his friends are out of control.

They all soon noticed my presence and they all froze.

The once loud room now quiet as they all looked at me.

"Oh hi Changbin hyung." Jisung says casually as if he wasn't trying to kill Felix at the moment.

"What happened? I leave you guys for a minute and you're all out of control." I say as I try to walk over to the group.

"Well you see,,," Seungmin starts.

~FlashBack to a minute ago (no ones POV)

"I'll be back. Play for me." Changbin says as he hands Chan his deck of cards and gets up from his spot on the floor and rushes out the room and to the bathroom.

The others continuing their game of UNO. Taking turns to put their card down.

Chan soon starting the cycle of stacking. He put down a +2 card and then another +2 from Changbins decks.

Then Seungmin and Minho adding their own +2.

All laughing as the number increases.

Felix was next and was contemplating to take the deck or add his +4.

"Do it and I'll kill you." Jisung hisses out.

Everyone telling the boy to put the card down. That Jisung wouldn't hurt him.

"I'll do it and make it look like an accident!" Jisung exclaims as he watches Felix pick a card for his deck.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take!" Felix shouts and slams the +4 card down.

And everything happened so fast.

Jisungs cards soon up in the air and him tackling Felix down. The other boys laughing at the scene and telling Jisung to take the cards.

The squirrel boy not listening as he shakes Felix by the collar and yelling about betrayal.

"You've betrayed me! After everything I've done for you! I thought you loved me!"

Felix laughing loudly, tears coming out.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" He laughs out as he holds onto Jisungs wrist.

Minho trying to grab Jisung and pull him off Felix.

"Just take the cards!" Minho shouts as he pulls but Jisung had a strong grip.

And that's when all the madness started.

~FlashBack Ended (Changbins POV)

"And that's when you came in." Jisung finishes, finally getting off Felix and dusting himself off.