Camp Pt.1

*Changbins POV
I enter the club room and towards my locker. Opening it and placing my bag in it. I start to undress to my practice clothes.

I hear the door open and chattering filling in.

"And I'm telling you! I would definitely be able to jump start a car! Oh hi Changbin hyung." Jisung greets.

I laugh at the sentence he said and I greet back.

"You're here early. Kissing up to the captain?" Hyunjin jokes.

"Ha. Ha. It should be him kissing up to me." I retort back.

"Who's kissing up to who?" Chan asks as he enters the room.

"No one!" We exclaim and finish getting ready.

He just shrugs and gets to changing.

"So what is this important thing you want to discuss with us?" Jisung asks as he leans close to Chan.

The elder taking off his shirt and putting on another.

"You're very curious, huh?" Chan chuckles out.

Jisung nods and leans back a bit.

Chan pulls his shorts up and ties the drawstring.

He claps his hands once, gaining our attention.

"Team meeting. Head to the gym and sit near the net poles." He says.

We all nod and rush out the room and towards the gym. Coach Jake already there and looking at his clipboard.

We all sit on the floor in front of him and wait for the meeting to start.

Chan soon enters last and stands next to Jake.

"Alright. Team meeting. First off, let's give a round of applause to Changbin. He is now officially part of the boys volleyball team."

The team claps for me and congratulating me. I thank and nod at all of them. A smile on my face.

"Second thing. As you all know preliminaries are in a few months. So we will be having our annual training camp in Port Jackson Bay." Jake says and looks at his clipboard again.

"There will be 4 other schools. All powerhouse. So let's give it our best."

Seungmin raises his hand and Jake points at him.

"Do you have the official line up?"

The question that had everyone dying to know. Who was going to be out and playing for our team.

Jake nods and looks over at Chan, the male shuffling through his pockets.

"It wasn't easy to pick who goes on the court. All of you are so talented and hard working when it comes to volleyball." Chan spoke as he unfolds the paper and shows it to us.

It was a list of the official line up.

Line up
•Captain: Chris Bang
•Setter: Chris Bang
•Left Wing Spiker(Ace): Lee Minho
•Right Wing Spiker: Hwang Hyunjin
•Middle Blocker(s): Felix Lee, Han Jisung
•Libero: Seo Changbin

It was quiet in the gym. Everyone's eyes scanning the wrinkled paper.

Jeongin raises his hand. And Chan points at him.

"Why aren't Seungmin and I in the line up?" He asks.

"Good question." Chan says with a smile.