Hang Out Pt.2

*Changbins POV
"Let's split up! Felix and I will go together." Jisung says as clings onto Felix's arm.

Chan and I agree and split our tickets evenly. 20 for each group.

Jisung and Felix were fast to leave us and off to the rides. I hope they don't get sick since we just had breakfast.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Chan asks me as he starts looking around the different rides and games.

I hum and look around as well. Deciding what was good and bad.

"Let's play that!" I exclaim and slightly point at the booth.

It was a game. Three bottles stacked in a pyramid that was on top of a table. You had to knock them down 2 times in order to win.

The prizes were stuffed animals. Some sharks, bears and lions. All in different sizes.

"I want the big shark!" I exclaim as we hand the ticket to the vendor. Giving them three balls.

"Start from there and toss." The male says as he points at the spot where we were supposed to toss.

Chan nods and backs up a bit. Preparing to throw.

"You can do it hyung!" I cheer on.

Chan throws the ball with all his force and hits the bottles, knocking them down.

"Nice job!" I comment.

Chan then throws the second ball and hits it dead center.

"Wahh! You did it!" I cheer as I hug him.

He laughs and hugs back.

"Congrats! Pick your prize." The man says as he gestures to the plushies.

"That one, please." Chan says as he points at a big shark.

"Ahh lucky!" I say as that was the one I wanted.

The man brings it down and hands it Chan.

Chan thanking him and turning back to me with a big dimpled smile.

"What?" I asks as he continues to look at me.

He then extends the big shark and into my arms.

"I'm not gonna carry your prize." I say as I was about to push it back.

Chan shakes his head.

"No silly, it's for you."

What?

"What?" I ask. Chan still has his smile and continues to push the shark into my arms.

I grab it and hold it in my arms. Barely able to see around.

Chan laughs a bit and pats my head. Leading me to the next ride/game.

I was waddling with the big shark in my arms. Looking over from side to side.

Chan watches me, with amusement in his eyes.

"Here, hold my hand so you don't get lost." Chan offers as he extends his hand out for me.

I adjust the shark in my arms and hold his hand. It was soft and warm.

My heart fluttered as he interlock our fingers and leads the way.

We played a few more games. Chan and I winning a lot of prize. Picking smaller prizes to carry.

The evening was coming and we met up with Jisung and Felix.