Practice Match Pt.2

*Changbins POV
"I got it!" I shout as I receive the first serve of the game. The ball bouncing off my forearms and up in the air.

Chan gets into his setters position, body facing the left. I see three blockers already in place.

"Minho!" Chan shouts and sets the ball to the ace.

Minho jumps up and hits the ball on the tips of the blockers fingers. The ball going behind them.

"One touch!" A blocker shouts.

The team passing the ball in three hits. Spiking it in their third hit.

The ball getting pass our blockers. I was fast to retrieve it up into the air. The ball a bit short.

"Cover!" I shout.

"Got it!" Chan shouts and gets into his position. Hyunjin and Minho on either side of him, trying to trick the other team.

I watch as Chan jumps a bit, hands in setter position. And for a second, I thought he was going to set it to Hyunjin who was behind him.

But he didn't. His left hand simply hit the ball and it fell right between the net and blockers.

"A setters dump?!" The captain cries out. Everyone surprised by the attack.

We scored the first point.

"Yeah!"

"Nice job Captain!"

"Let's do another one!"

We were all complimenting Chan and his attack. It was amazing to witness it all.

"Let's do this!" Chan calls out, ready to serve.
——
I give Jeongin a high five as we swap out. The younger giving me a smile as he jogs to the court.

I sit on the bench next to Seungmin. His eyes on the game and thinking of counter attacks he would do if he was on the court.

"I'm glad they made you the official Libero." Seungmin spoke, eyes still on the court.

Shoes squeaking and calls for the ball emitting from the court.

I look at him and then to the game. "How come?"

"I've watched you on the court. You handle being a libero better then I could." Seungmin admits.

I look at him. He looks at me, a smile on his face.

"I'm glad you're here." He says.

I nod with a smile.

"And I think Chan's also glad you're here." Seungmin adds on. A smirk on his face.

I groan at the mentioned name.

"Not talking about this." I say.

He giggles a bit. Covering his mouth with a small fist.

"And we won't. I'm just saying." Seungmin says.

He wasn't pushy like Jisung and Felix when it came to the topic of Chan.

I look back at the game. My eyes wondering towards our captain.

Chan diving onto the floor to retrieve the ball. Shouting for the others to cover it.

Soon noticing that he received a bad wood burn from that retrieve. But it didn't seem to bother him. The adrenaline flowing through him.

He looked amazing playing on the court. Passing and setting the ball with such ease and gracefulness. How he compliments a member with such sweetness and sincerity.