Pratice Match

*Changbins POV
I was woken up by my alarm going off. I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I still felt tired and sore from the long camp.

But it'll pass sooner then later.

I push the blankets off of me and get off the bed.

My feet hitting something soft and warm. I look down and see my shark that Chan won me yesterday on the floor.

I bend down to pick it up and brush off the dust and placing it back on my bed. I smile fondly at it.

I then start getting ready for the day. I didn't have to worry about taking a shower as I did so last night before I went to bed.

I wore a simple black shirt and light blue jeans. Pulling on my socks and then packing my practice clothes.

I brush my teeth and hair and wash my face. Using the toilet afterwards.

Chan sending me a text saying he was leaving his house.

I sent a quick "okay." Placing my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys and backpack from my room.

My parents already gone for work.

I head to the front entrance and slip my shoes on. Not bothering to tie them at the moment.

I head out the house and make sure to lock it. Then walk to Chan's awaiting car.

I enter and greet Chan.

"Good morning to you too. How was your sleep?" He asks me as I bring a leg up to tie my shoes.

"Good. How about you?" I ask.

He nods with a smile. "Like a baby."

"That's cause you are one." I laugh out and tie my other shoe.

I can see from the corner of my eye Chan pouting.

"Am not." He whines out.

"Are too. Pouting is just proving it otherwise." I say and put my foot back down.

Chan's pout deepens but then disappears as he remembers something.

"Backseat, your breakfast is there." He says.

I look over and see a brown paper bag again. I grab it and open it. The familiar sausage and egg smell wafting in my nose.

"Yes! Thank you!" I say and waste no time to eat it.

Chan points to a cup of orange juice as well. I snatch it and chug the delicious homemade juice down.

"I don't think I can live without these two now." I say and continue eating.

Chan just laughs and pulls up into the school parking lot and parking his car in his usually spot.

He shuts he engine off and doesn't move from his place, instead he looks at me.

I was still eating and I look over at him with cheeks full of food.

"Wha?" I ask.

Chan just shakes his head with a smile and laughs a bit.

"Nothing. You're just cute." He says.

He then blushes and stutters. "Wait I mean uhh shit."

I choke a little on my food and feel my cheeks heat up.

"Oh look at the time! Gotta head to class!" I say and start gathering my trash and things.

Chan nods and grabs his backpack from the backseat and we exit the car.