Intro

Angie was what most would call a Jack of all trades. Diagnosed at an early age with academic prowess, she took on any hobby that came her way. Painting, sewing, embroidery, music, baking, cooking, and her personal favourite, playing a game called minecraft. She took on all these hobbies in hopes of making friends and impressing her parents, but she still managed to drive everyone away from her with her horrendous lack of social capabilities. A good playlist or twitch stream playing in the background and anything was  made possible for her.

Technoblade was the kind of person who got good at one thing, and stuck with it. He lived for the patterns and numbers making up his game, and he poured his life and soul into perfecting his craft. He could go hours, even days on end without stopping when he got into his work. He was incredibly smart, and although too stubborn to admit it, cared too much about everything and everyone he knew. He lived a simple life, finding no problems with the repetitive and unexciting way he spent his life.

They both had incredible minds, but used them in the complete opposite ways. If they hadn't met on that one fateful day then they would have been fine with that, but love can really open people's eyes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟚𝟞𝟙 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟛𝟘/𝟙𝟚/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;