[ C H A P T E R S E V E N ]

We had streamed later than we thought, and it was well past dinnertime.

Phil offered to treat everyone to drinks at the bar, but I politely refused. (I don't drink or particularly enjoy being around drunk people) and someone had to stay with Tommy as well.

Wil pouted, and tried to convince me to go. I was firm in saying no, but he kept pushing, to the point everyone else left the room from the awkwardness. "Wil, you're being unreasonable. I said no, go have fun with Mags and the guys!" "But you should have fun too!" The argument became a bit more heated, and I felt my knees get weak, and tears spring into my eyes. Why was this so important to him?

He grabbed my hand and tried to drag me out of the room, and it took all I had left in me to choke out a sob. "no..."

Something in his face changed. His features softened into a saddened grimace. He wordlessly left the room and told the rest of the group to get their coats on. I heard the door open. I heard the door close.

I saw on my phone that Tommy had started streaming again, so I was left all alone.

I crumbled to my knees in the empty room, and I might have cried a bit. I'm not quite sure, really.

Eventually, I figured I should clean myself up a bit, and maybe grab a glass of water. I stood slowly, my knees still shaking. As I walked towards the doorway into the kitchen, I noticed a figure leaning against the wall, facing away from me.

"Hello?" I whispered, my voice was hoarse still.

"Feelin' better?" Asked a familiar voice, a pitiful smile on his face as he turned around.

"Why are you still here? Everyone left already." I tried to fix my voice and compose myself, embarrassed he witnessed me in this state. 

He just watched me for a minute. That was one of my favourite things about Technoblade, he was a man of very few words and was very observant of everyone around him. His eyes flicked between my face, and my still-shaking hands. He quickly looked back to my face, and while still carefully observing me, informed me that he wasn't much into drinking either.

I was just thankful to not be alone, and Techno seemed to be content with keeping me company.

Ruining what was a sentimental moment, Techno's stomach growled. Loudly. I couldn't choke back a laugh, and we burst into a quiet giggle-fit, hoping to not disturb Tommy's stream.

I figured that we should probably make some dinner, so I decided put techno to work in the kitchen.

We ended up deciding on making some comfort food, so he was on mashed potato duty while I made my favourite, lemon parmesan chicken piccata. (A/N- try it right now its the best) 

I put on some music from my disney playlist, and surprisingly the first song to come on was 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight', and before he knew what it was I scrambled to change it.  'I Won't Say I'm in Love' from Hercules. Good enough, it's a great movie.

I knew all the words, and mumbled them under my breath as I breaded the chicken. I looked behind me to see Techno smirking at me.

"What? It's the best disney movie! You gotta know all the words..." I defended. He chuckled at my childlike excitement about a simple song. "I don't even know what movie-" "HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HERCULES???" I cut him off before he could finish, and he snickered before pointing to directly above us, where Tommy was currently streaming.

My eyes widened, and I texted Tommy a quick apology before giving up and finishing the meal.

It took about 15 more minutes of boiling, frying, roasting, and chopping (plus a plethora of jokingly dirty looks between the two of us)

As we sat down to eat, it was almost like nothing bad had happened at all that day. I opened my phone to text tommy for dinner, and I heard a satisfied hum come from Techno beside me. I laughed aloud.

"What'll it be? 2/10?" I joked. 

"The potatoes are the best part" He quipped back. 

"Potatoes made by the 2nd best at pvp at the table"

"Ew, are you guys married or something? Ooh potatoes!"

We both laughed and greeted Tommy, digging into our food at long last.

I felt like I had found my place with these people, I had found my home with them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟟𝟟𝟡 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟘𝟚/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;

A/N- Hey Guys :)

Just wanted to address smth real quick, I love Wilbur to bits irl and this story doesn't reflect what I actually think of him! Oki ilybye