[ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S E V E N ]

I ran through the old house, it smelled like a candle. There were so many rooms I could barely find my way around, but I eventually found my way back to the door to find Techno carrying luggage inside.

He smiled after seeing how excited I was, I could be angry and sad and every horrible thing in the world but on vacation all was well with me. We eventually got everything inside, and didn't really know what to do since everyone else wouldn't be arriving until tomorrow. I eventually decided to find and claim the best room for myself.

Admiring vaulted ceilings and paintings where you could see the brush strokes building layers brought me to the third floor. (THREE FLOORS!!!!)

Double doors at the end of the hall caught my eye, and as I pushed them open I gasped and inhaled an unhealthy amount of dust into my lungs. I went into a coughing fit, I had a minor dust allergy and was heaving for air for a good minute or two. I recovered just as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and Techno appeared down the hall.

I waved, recovering from my fit with a clear of my throat. "Dust.." I spoke quietly, not wanting to reactivate the hacking fit. He smiled as he approached, patting me on the back gently as I finally got to admire the room. The white and cream colours contrasted beautifully with the lightly tanned wood of the furniture and the vivid, earthy greens of the fake plants scattered around, and the glass pieces, most notably the gorgeous chandelier.

A single bed, bigger than any I had seen before was pressed against the back wall, the plush blankets and pillows calling my name.

Upon noticing this, Techno laughed. He knew my affinity for fuzzy things, the number of pillows on his bed had been slowly increasing recently. I thought back to the bed in the guest room, it never gets used.

The floors were sandy wood that creaked in certain spots, and it felt like a place to do a beautiful dance. "I want this room..." I spoke giddily, like a child. "Well of course ya do!" Techno's voice echoed around the room, the domed ceiling distorting it. I giggled, and skipped to the front room to bring up my things.

---

It had been a few hours, and I placed my hand on my hips with satisfaction. I had successfully unpacked everything with the help of Techno, who was currently laying on the floor like the baby he is.

"It was literally only six suitcases." "Five of them were yours!" "Touche, let's order food. I want to make a chaotic grocery shopping video with the guys tomorrow." I kicked his leg lightly, and got no response. "I hope the delivery guy recognises me again, that was fun. Remember all that time ago when you were all shy and pretended you had no feelings?" Mention of the delivery was enough to get Techno up, and I waved the last red flag in front of the bull. "Don't even think about it, the real life manhunt video is supposed to be on tuesday."

I took off sprinting, he gave me a bit of a head start but little did he know I have been training for this. I had going on a horrendously long and fast run every morning for a month so I would win the manhunt video, but this was an unexpected perk. I was faster than him by only a bit, but the endurance was what really got him.

I had enough time to open the door before he caught me, and run out into the grassy fields. My legs were starting to ache, but I was gaining more and more ground as I ran towards a field of some kind of crops. I tucked and weaved through the rows and eventually sat down and waited. It was after about 15 minutes that I realized I didn't even have my phone and that this was kinda boring.

RIght as I emerged from the stalks and leaves, I looked right. All clear. I looked left, and was met with a grinning face. I shrieked as he picked me up by my waist, and shrieked louder, throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

I grumbled as he trudged back towards the house, unhappy about being caught. "What are we having for dinner?" He spoke as if it was normal to have me draped over his shoulder, and I scoffed. "Although the view is nice..." I pointedly stared at his ass, causing him to freeze up. I smirked. "I think a piggyback would work better, then we could figure out what to eat."

He let me down and I hopped on his back, but part of me did want to take off running again. My grumbling stomach disagreed, and I was happy to get a ride back to the house.

I squeezed my arms around his chest, resting my head on his shoulder. He took off in a sprint with energy I didn't know he had left, but the way he stumbled inside told me it was the last of his energy.

I ordered fish and chips from my phone, delivery of course. He hadn't let me order delivery since the incident with the same driver again. (don't ask... please.)

Once it arrived, we munched on the food. Thankfully the delivery driver was a super nice girl, and Techno didn't even bother following me to the door.

I giggled at how incredibly exhausted he was, and went upstairs to try something I had been thinking about all day.

Hair in a neat bun, thigh high socks, a leotard, and a flowy skirt. I rolled up the rug in the room I had claimed, feeling the rough textured wood through my socks. I had mentioned earlier that this room felt like a place to dance, and though I hadn't taken classes since I was 9 I still liked to jump and spin around the room and pretend it looked graceful.

I put in my airpods, and set up a youtube video for a fancy ballroom dance. I got so caught up in the feet placement and turns that I didn't even notice the lovestruck guy watching silently from the doorway.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟙𝟘𝟡𝟙 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟙𝟡/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;

A/N- yo... thank u guys for 20k reads and 1k votes, I legit thought this would get like 20 reads at most but the all the love from u is honestly one of the coolest and best things ever <33333