[ C H A P T E R T E N ]

The week had gone by in a flash, and before I knew it, I was packing my camera equipment back into its case. Tommy and Phil were already gone, and I was gonna be next. Techno was across the room on his phone, and I felt a wave of sadness at the thought we would probably never seen each other again. 

We had grown close and I would probably call us friends, but what if he doesn't want to talk to me again after this?

"Hey Ang, is this yours?" He held up a charging cord, and I mumbled out a saddened yes.

He walked over to me, concern on his face. We sat on the bed. "I don't want to leave you guys" I whispered. Streaming, laughing, and being with the group had been the most happy experience of my life, and I didn't want to leave it behind.

Or maybe it was one person I didn't want to leave behind.

We had played minecraft late at night the day before, with muffled laughs to not wake anyone else up. Running around on hypixel, he showed me how to play skyblock and I beat him 7-3 in duels.

I smiled a bit at the memory, and Techno delicately lifted my chin to meet his gaze. "You know that after this you're in our little group, right? There's no escapin' now, Wil already loved you, im pretty sure Tommy thinks your food is from the Gods themselves, Phil thinks you're great, and I..." He leaned in a bit, our faces just as close as that first day when I dropped that balloon. :I think you're okay I guess, 6/10 maaaaaybe." "Techno!"

He always knew how to make me smile, and as he went back to packing, I got a text from Maggie:

𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰.

I sighed, and dragged all my things out to Wil's car.

Techno came out to say goodbye one last time, and I gave him the biggest hug I had ever given anyone. I took in everything, so I could remember it forever. The way he only took a second before hugging back, the hint of cheap cologne, the way I just fit perfectly into his arms. I would never forget this moment.

But he would, probably.

One last look, one last smile, and we were off. Wil was driving Maggie and I over, and we had both sat in the back of his car.

"So are you dating? You havent looked at a guy like that since-" Maggie began to whisper in my ear. I shook my head sadly, and whispered back. "Probably forgot my name already, it was fun being friends for a bit though."

We thanked Wil for everything, and hugged one last time at the airport.

The plane ride felt like it took five days, and I couldn't bring myself to do anything at all. We finally landed, and right as we called our uber, I noticed something on my phone:

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫- @𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

I smiled, maybe this wasn't the end of it all.

Unpacking took a while, and Maggie and I both were exhausted afterwards.

As i flopped back onto my bed, I noticed a twitter DM from techno, he apparently has a surprise for me, along with an... IP address?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟝𝟠𝟡 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟘𝟛/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;