[ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T W O

As I loaded in the world, I was a bit confused. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to any other minecraft world, was this the right server?

"Is there supposed to be something here or?" I spoke really close to my mic, warping my voice a bit. 

As if on cue, Techno logged in and handed me a piece of paper with a clue on it. "Follow the yellow brick road" A smile formed on my lips as I realized he had set up a treasure hunt, and I started to follow the trail of yellow flowers into the forest where I found another chest.

It was a very cute hunt, as I traversed the land I found big statues of pigs and hearts scattered about, and even a rendition of his shitty cookies from the LOH. We laughed and joked a lot, throwing in some flirts since it was meant to be a date.

Chat loved it and I did too, and I gasped as I found the final prize. He had made a little clearing in a spruce forest, and a table was built in the middle.

The area was magical and beautiful, and I squealed as I saw the chat.

𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤_ 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙝𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙥𝙝1𝙡𝙯𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚

All my friends who I made from the SMP were here, and they all joined the call. Techno, who had been following me the whole time did a bit with Phil where they went off into the forest for a father-son chat.

"Phil- phil you gotta help me here i've never talked to a girl before what do I do?" Phil chuckled. "Just be yourself kiddo." "Should I give her... potatoes? I have lots of those?" I couldn't help but giggle, they had obviously scripted this beforehand.

After a few more jokes, Techno and I sat at the table. Tubbo and Tommy served us, with Tubbo throwing pufferfish everywhere and his companion trying very hard to impress 'the blade'.

Wil and Quackity screamed out a love song and played guitar, niki threw rose petals from above, and Phil got cinematic shots for our youtube videos.

It was perfect. Well, almost.

As we finished off our baked potatoes, he told me there was one last surprise.

He led me to a final chest in the forest and opened it, crouching to approach me. "Ya see, I got this for you, I thought you would like it.

As the tension rose, I began to suspect we were going to get married in game. I waited for the diamond to appear in his hand, but what I got was much better.

Netherite sword, sharpness V.

We slowly approached the clearing, and Wilbur and Quackity had started singing feliz navidad.(why???)

"Wil you do know it's march right?" I laughed, everyone was crouching and jumping around as they screamed the lyrics. 

Tommy proceeded to swear excessively, and I pulled out the sword and killed him. Techno turned on the manhunt music, and we ran around killing everyone. When Niki was the only one left, I told her to choose her last words wisely. "You guys really are perfect for each other." I could practically see her sweet smile. I was glad I didn't have facecam, I was bright red and stuttered a bit. Techno and I decided to let her go, and Tommy with a ghost filter on his mic went "What the- okay if I had said that Technoblade was in love and it was so uwu would I have lived?"

We decided to end stream there, it was getting late. I changed into pajamas, and went to check on Techno.

"How long did that scavenger hunt take to set up?" I poked my head into the room, startling him a bit. He was still on his computer, messaging people on discord.

"Hour or two, stream enjoyed it and my audience retention was up so-" I smacked him with a pillow, of course he mentioned audience retention.

"What time do you go to sleep?" He changed the subject, not wanting to get beat up with a pillow. "Two or three hours from now, why?" My sleep schedule was pretty messed up, it was 1am.

He got up and left the bedroom, and I smiled. "Are we by chance going to the grocery store?" It wasn't something to get excited about but something in me said this would be a fun trip.

I followed him to the door, and we walked outside into the night.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟟𝟠𝟜 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟙𝟝/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;