The child curiosity couldn't kill

('How long was I out?')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

The little kryptonian child's curiosity was peaked. She took her father's duffle bag and unzipped it to try to search through all of his things. First, she first finds a Polaroid photo of her father and Superman but his attire was different.

Alfred- "I don't think you're father would appreciate you going through his stuff."

Moriah- "o-oh....sorry. Hey Alfred?"

Alfred- "yes?"

Moriah- "what's this symbol mean?"

Alfred- "what does it look like?"

Moriah- "ummm....it has a hook and a hammer on it....and it's red."

Alfred- "well that's none other than the-......"

Alfred pauses and has some flashbacks back when he was a Cold War agent.

Alfred- "why does he have a photo of that?"

Moriah- "it's Superman who has it on his chest. My dad just took a picture with him."

Alfred looks at the picture and, to his surprise, he sees a picture of a younger more happy (Y/n) with Superman.....with communist attire.

Alfred- "well then, that's going to be a awkward talk."

Moriah- "what is it?"

Alfred- "you'll learn it later."

She pouted and dug through his bag again and finds an epipen some serum with a label in it.

Moriah- "v-velo....velocit.....velocity! 9....what's this?"

Alfred- "I don't know, but I suggest that you put it back where you found it."

Moriah- "ok."

She puts it back and then finds another picture with her father in it. A group of people stood. One with a grey and black mask, one in an owl costume, what looked like a bounty hunter, an emperor, a female in yellow latex, and a blue man who levitated above them.

Moriah- "who are these people."

To you

Dina- "you know, there are faster ways to tell a story."

(Y/n)- "would you like full context or not?"

Dina- "fine fine."

She says while stirring her cup.

Dina- "you know, we were terrified."

(Y/n)- "hmm?"

Dina- "we thought you'd be dead.....we thought.....that he'd had the last laugh."

I sighed.

(Y/n)- "he did. He took me away from all I knew. My home, my former lover, my family, all of it."

Dina- "former lover?"

(Y/n)- "they thought I'd died. I don't blame them from seeking refuge. I honestly can't blame them because of the various moments I've had while gone. It's like 'Castaway' except Wilson in my case would be Krypto......the poor dog."

Dina- "how did he survive for so long?"

(Y/n)- "he......didn't."

Dina- "what?!"

(Y/n)- "I'd been so blinded by the amazement of the construction of the new world that I'd forgotten that his years were finite.......he did die......I would've let him rest....I should've......but I was too damn selfish."