Story time

('Didn't have better title....or chapter.')

Enjoy
___________________________________________________________________________

To (Y/n)

I held Lex by the collar of his shirt. The rest of his little anti-justice league were down. He was scared, but refused to show it.

(Y/n)- "seems like your survival brings the death of others. I'll end that by cutting out the middle man."

I punched him in the stomach. He doubled over and started coughing blood. A smile spread across my face as I kicked him across the concrete ground. While struggling to get up, he presses a button on a remote and in comes a mechanical cage of sorts. It drops on me and Lex starts laughing.

Lex- "p-pure t-titanium. Hehe."

I grabbed two bars and ripped them apart. Lex looked surprised and he backed away from me.

(Y/n)- "for someone who's so smart, you have the mindset of a sheep."

I punched him in the mouth and he fell over. He coughed more blood and I soon noticed that his injury healed itself.

(Y/n)- "interesting."

I continued beating the ever living shit out of him which was only proven by the blood on his clothing. It was almost.....funny I thought.

(Y/n)- "if you hadn't been alive then no one in metropolis would have to worry for their lives!"

I knew he could heal from all of the punches and kicks which is why I prepared for this to happen. I raised my hand to summon it but my arm was stopped and I heard an all to familiar voice.

Superman- "that's enough. He's done."

I sighed and stopped. I felt the red ring's power dissipate which triggered the indigo ring to torture me for torturing someone else. I held my head and tried to calm down, which thankfully worked.

Superman- "are...are you ok?"

(Y/n)- "yeah, I'm fine."

He let go of my hand and I walked to the girl with the wings. She rubbed her head and I helped her up.

(Y/n)- "are you well?"

???- "yes, I'm fine. Who are you?"

(Y/n)- "I could ask you the same question."

???- "I asked you first."

(Y/n)- "I'm just a guy with wings like you."

???- "what?"

I spread my wings to show her. She stared in awe.

(Y/n)- "of course they're damaged....but they're my wings nonetheless."

???- "Shiera."

(Y/n)- "hmm?"

Shiera- "my name is Shiera....or hawkgirl. Whichever you prefer."

(Y/n)- "unique name."

Shiera- "so....what's yours?"

(Y/n)- "you're gonna have to wait till I get to the Space base."

I flew off. Moriah and Krypto followed me.

Moriah- "what was that about?"

(Y/n)- "long story. I'll tell it when we get to their base."

Moriah- "where are we going now?"

(Y/n)- "getting some essentials."

A bunch of wasted time later