The perfect role-model

('Well....I guess I don't have to explain which one won...... so imma make a gimmick. The two of them will be like the whole Angel and demon on your shoulder trope in cartoons. Dina is the Angel because she's the moral support and Jane is the demon because she encourages you to be violent......')

Enjoy
___________________________________________________________________________

To Alfred

I entered the kitchen and saw a bunch of jars in the table.

Alfred- "my goodness."

Bruce- "what is it Alfred?"

Master Bruce sees the table.

Bruce- "where did all of this come from?"

Alfred- "I haven't the foggiest."

Master Bruce picks up one fo the jars and looks at the label.

Bruce- "this is Kerosene. I thought I kept this in a cabinet in the cave?"

???- "don't touch that?"

I heard a voice behind me. It was labored and sounded tired.

Bruce- "(Y/n)!"

He runs to who I finally saw was (Y/n). He was leaning against the wall breathing heavily. Every vain in his eyes had been inflamed. And due to his demeanor, it was easy to see that he was anything but sober.

(Y/n)- "it's ok I'm fi-*vomits*"

Bruce- "what happened to you? Are you drunk?"

(Y/n)- "I wish. Please don't throw away the kerosene."

Bruce- "so it was you who took it out. Why would you- ...wait did you drink it!?!"

(Y/n)- "Yup."

He vomits again.

(Y/n)- "I'll be fine though. Just give it a sec."

He says as his eyes return to normal and his breathing started to settle.

Alfred- "why on earth would you drink kerosene?"

(Y/n)- "it's a addiction."

Alfred- "it's dangerous, and with the amount you drank I'm surprised you're still standing."

(Y/n)- "nah I'll be fine. I'm a master at this. I mean I've been doing it for half a century."

Bruce- "you shouldn't do risky stuff like that just because your body can heal from it. It's quiet literally and abuse of power."

(Y/n)- "wasn't my fault."

Alfred- "my my. You're an addicted to a T. What would your daughter think?"

(Y/n)- "........"

Alfred- "also where did you sleep? When I came to check the guest bedroom, your daughter was there and yet you weren't."

(Y/n)- "on the roof."

To (Y/n)

They both sighed and left. I couldn't blame them though.

(Y/n)- "fine. I guess I'll clean up."

Later

Moriah- "hey dad."

(Y/n)- "hey Moriah. Ready for school?"

She nods. She floats and kisses me on the cheek and then leaves.

(Y/n)- "hey Alfred?"

Alfred- "yes?"

(Y/n)- "I'm a good dad right?"