Wanderer

('Probably racist.....but they knew exactly what they were doing when writing the script.')

Enjoy
_____________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

Trigon- "just how long do you think you can dodge for?"

(Y/n)- "long enough until I find a way to kick your ass!"

He laughed a hardy laugh and then summoned a bunch of portals above the two of us.

Thoughts- 'shit!'

I constructed a shield and we flew forward....or whatever direction is ahead of me in space. Beams as hot as hell itself came shooting out of the portals, slowly chipping away at my shield. Krypto began to get worried and so was I.

Thoughts- 'dammit!! Think! What do I do next!?'

I checked my pockets and found the white ring.

Thoughts- 'now or never.'

I put it on and a white light flooded my eyes. When the light stopped shining, I felt the energy from the ring resonate through me as all my wounds had now completely healed.

Trigon-"no matter how much power you give trash it's still trash!"

(Y/n)- "oh, now that just sounds like projecting."

He got angry and set the portals to surround us.

Thoughts- 'me and my smart mouth.'

I created another shield and the hellfire beams came blasting away. I thought I'd be in for a struggle but surprisingly enough I was fine. As if we could be in this shield for the rest of eternity. The shield held up better than I expected. But I knew we couldn't do this for long. I had to think of something.

Thoughts- 'what did we do to get out of this before? Wait, the oath!'

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate.

3rd POV

(Y/n)- "at end of night, at break of day. All fear of death shall fade away."

The shield started to grow as Trigon tried to put more pressure to it, to no avail.

(Y/n)- "life king lost shall show its might. Now restored!"

The ring started glowing again. The shields now further blocking the beams from hurting him. He then extended his rings up and shouts.

(Y/n)- "WHITE LANTERN'S LIGHT!!"

The bright white light flooded the area again. This time, it completely covered the entire Mach hellish space that they were currently in.

Trigon- "what? Is this!?!"

It then reversed and exploded in a white light. (Y/n), Krypto, and Trigon gone from where they were.

??? To (Y/n)

My body felt motionless.....probably because it was. I felt something wet rub against my face. I opened my eyes and saw Krypto licking my face to wake me up. I pet him and he stopped and gave myself a moment to look around. We weren't in the reddish hell space from before. This time it looked like a photo you'd see from the space telescope. Blue and purple and red, it was beautiful. Of course it was then I realized I was in ACTUAL space.

(Y/n)- "I can see why dad didn't want to use this ring now."

I took off the white lantern ring and just relied on the purple ring.