Quality time

('Had too much crime fighting so Imma just make a couple wholesome chapters.....well as wholesome as someone with my user name can be.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________

To (Y/n)

They all waited for me to continue the story.....but I was bored.

Barry- "come on, continue it."

(Y/n)- ".....nah, I'll do it later maybe.

Barry- "gosh you're such a cock tease."

(Y/n)- "huh...a joke I would've laughed at if I wasn't so empty. Hey Bruce, you mind if I stay at your place?"

Bruce- "sure."

(Y/n)- "alright then. Come on Moriah and krypto."

They followed me out of the base. The  airlock opens and then I leave through the gate to space. The cold breeze of nothingness blowing by me again as the air got sucked out of the hold. I let it take me, forcing me out into space again.

Thoughts- 'I should really use my ring more often.....but oh well.'

I pinpointed the right spot of earth and landed straight to Gotham. I stood on top of a building and laid down with my arms on the back of my head.

Moriah- "why did you stop telling them?"

(Y/n)- "there was a lot more than  were letting on. And the story was too long to share at just one day."

I said petting krypto. He laid his head on my chest and rested.

Moriah- "what....happened to him?"

(Y/n)- "he's been through what I've been through. What did you expect?"

Moriah- "oh."

She seemed a little down. I nudged her and smiled. She smiled back....but it was fake. What was going on? This isn't how she would usually see me.

To Moriah

Thoughts- 'I'm glad he's back. I've never been more happy in my life.....but......he's different. He looks sad and Lonely. It just seemed so out of Character for him. I may have only known him for a few months when I was 5 but it was enough to love and feel for him.'

His smiled faded, almost as if sensing that mine was fake and he looked sadden....well sadder, but that's not the point. I stood up and said.

Moriah- "let's go home."

He got up and so did krypto.

(Y/n)- "yeah. Let's."

Later at the manor

Alfred- "I can see the fight was to your liking."

(Y/n)- "yeah. It wasn't as hard as the previous ones."

Alfred- "beg your pardon."

(Y/n)- "never mind. I'll just go see what else is new on tv."

Alfred- "very well sir."

I sat at the giant living room and turned on the tv. I heard a low growl come from the other end of the couch and saw a black dog sitting there.