Casual bloodbath in the making

('Feelin like the pic didn't age well since Snyder took over.')

Enjoy
________________________________________________________________________

To you

Day 1 of this whole purge of criminals and for now I've decided to just follow through for now. She wasn't a bad leader though I don't wish to speak too soon. We were on top of a crate in a shipping yard, watching a bunch of mobsters lying and wait.

Jane- "Black mask's men usually patrol this area. I don't know what he's looking for but we're about to find out."

She jumps down and lands behind one of them. She covers his mouth and drags him behind a shipping container. I jump down and follow suit.

Jane- "you scream. You'll be meeting Van Gogh on the other side, understand?"

He nods.

Jane- "now tell me, what's black mask  looking for?"

She points the gun to his head and then lowers her hand from his mouth.

Henchmen- "w-we're collecting crates."

Jane- "of what?"

Henchmen- "I-I don't know."

Jane disengages the safety.

Jane- "talk."

Henchmen- "I don't know I swear!"

Jane- "talk or I swear I'll-"

(Y/n)- "what an insufferable interrogation. Let me do it."

I placed a hand on his head and read his thoughts. I took it off when and told her.

(Y/n)- "he doesn't know anything else. Leave him be."

She lets him go and I make my Lance appear. I point the blade to his neck and say.

(Y/n)- "you'll be spared for tonight. My advice to you, is run. Get out of town and don't look back."

He nods and leaves the scene.

(Y/n)- "now. Let's see what they're shipping."

I say while ripping the lock and chains from the container door. It was chalked full of crates and some hay that was forced out of them.

Jane- "what in the hell could they possibly be carrying?"

(Y/n)- "I'm gonna find out."

I opened the side of one and a bunch of vials spilled out. I took a closer inspection and felt some malice radiating off of it. It was...

(Y/n)- "blood."

Jane- "what's so important about it?"

(Y/n)- "it's not human blood, it's demon blood. I can feel the malice coming off of it."

Jane- "hang on."

She picked it up.

Jane- "I feel nothing."

(Y/n)- "that's because you're 100% human. Anyways, we have to stop and destroy this entire operation or else another hell on earth'll happen."