Reunion

('This chapter might hurt a bit.....also pay no mind to the pic above I'm just shit posting DC memes.')

Enjoy
__________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Tim- "(Y/n)?!"

Dina- "y-you're ok?"

He sighed.

(Y/n)- "for the most part."

He said gesturing to the burns on his arm and bandage on his left hand.

Tim- "what happened to you?"

Dina- "where were you?"

(Y/n)- "I want to answer your questions in a bit."

He looks to Bruce.

(Y/n)- "you mind if I use your shower? I have bathed in about 150 years."

Tim and Dina both chuckle.

(Y/n)- "yeah....I wish it was a joke."

Bruce- "Alfred will take you there. While you're at it

(Y/n)- "alright."

He whistles.

Tim- "what was-"

(Y/n)- "give it a minute."

Krypto- *bark*

Krypto flies into the bat cave. His once shiny red cape was now a torn and dirty one. And his white coat of fur had small red stains on it.

Tim- "ok seriously. What happened to you two?"

(Y/n)- "I have so much to say but I'm limited in time. How are the titans?"

Tim- "they're ok for the most part."

(Y/n)- "I expected as much. Alright, I'll be right back."

He walks up the steps back to the manor.

Alfred- "right this way. I left you a little something to help with your little facial hygiene."

He says pointing his chin.

(Y/n)- "right."

To (Y/n)

The warm water hitting my body was a soothing feeling. All the dirt and dead skin came off without much struggle. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. All I asked for is some peace.....but that was apparently to much. My ears started ringing and I started feeling light headed. I had trouble breathing and almost fell over but I caught myself, holding onto the edge of the sink and started catching my breath.

(Y/n)- "it's ok. It's ok. I'm fine. I'm......fine."

I took one last breath and felt my body calm down. But when I looked up at the mirror, I saw Trigon staring back.

(Y/n)- "go....away."

Trigon- "awww, what? I thought we were friends."

(Y/n)- "you can't hurt me. You're dead."

Trigon- "hehehe, you think so? Then why do you see me now?"

(Y/n)- "you have no power. You're just something my mind conjured up."

Trigon- "but you don't know for sure."

(Y/n)- "don't test me you infernal son of a bitch."

Trigon- "like I haven't heard that one before."

I started getting angry.

Trigon- "careful. You might trigger that power you hate."