Dairy of a broken dad

('I was gonna wait till my notifications hit 1,000 but then I realized how childish that was.')

Enjoy
________________________________________________________________________

To Moriah

Dad used his purple ring to created a sphere.

(Y/n)- "think of this as one universe. The air molecule represent the hundreds of billions of galaxies. The atoms in the air molecules are the hundreds of billions planets and stars. The protons, electrons, and neutrons in the atoms represent the life that exist on the planets."

He created more of the purple spheres.

(Y/n)- "this would represent the multiverse. The air molecules are the galaxies. The atoms are are planets and stars and so on and so forth."

He then expanded the construct to focus on one single sphere.

(Y/n)- "let's say this is our universe."

He created a construct earth.

(Y/n)- "that's our earth."

He highlighted one part of the earth.

(Y/n)- "that's Gotham."

He used the red ring to surround the purple construct.

(Y/n)- "Trigon cloaked the earth in red. But ultimately failed when Moriah defeated him."

He looks at me and I smile.

(Y/n)- "After a couple of minutes, he came back up and grabbed me and Krypto and sent us to a pocket dimension. We fought for....I don't know, hours maybe. And I managed to escape via white lantern ring."

He put two spheres back up.

(Y/n)- "The consequence for that being I was sent to the wrong universe. One where the earth had just entered the common era.....though I failed to save a planet from extinction."

He looks up at the us.

(Y/n)- "does this universe have a Martian Manhunter?"

Bruce- "yes, it does."

(Y/n)- "what about the attack of the imperium?"

Bruce- "that was before you were even born."

(Y/n)- "yes, it was. Here at least."

I sat down beside him and asked.

Moriah- "what happened after that?"

(Y/n)- "the common era had Vikings colonizing America. I'd met with some of the Vikings. Thinking me a threat, they planned on attacking me. And then I used my ring, which in turned caused them to bow believing I was a Norse god."

Moriah- "and then what?"

Dad sighed and then looked at me.

(Y/n)- "Trigon wasn't too far behind. He destroyed that planet when the Justice Society of America had formed."

Tim- "the what?"