Bonus Chapter - "Social Distancing"

"Social Distancing"

a Smoke of Sighs bonus chapter
by Ami

***

About this scene:

At the end of Chapter 85, Layla mentions the month that she and Kayden spend apart in different cities as Kayden prepares for his move to Toronto. I think we can all agree that the virtual sex possibilities are endless.

Given that many of us are currently faced with an analogous situation of separation and isolation from loved ones, it seems like an great opportunity to have some fun with it.

Severe smut warning. (Hehe.)

xoxo Ami

***

KAYDEN

The plane hasn't even left the tarmac and I already miss the fuck out of her.

Just when I managed to get her back again, I had to let her go. A couple hours ago, I held onto her real close outside her front door, mumbled I love you against her lips, took a long whiff of her sweet scent, kissed her goodbye. Grabbed a nice handful of her ass for good measure, since I knew it was going to be a while before I got to touch her again.

A month. A month to wrap things up at U of E, run out my lease, find a decent place in Toronto, finalize the paperwork at York. Just a month.

Staring out the airplane window at the asphalt, I've just about determined that it's gonna be the longest fucking month of my entire life when my phone lights up with a notification.

Layla: something for the trip

My eyebrows nearly hit the roof.

Shifting in my seat so the old lady sitting next to me doesn't get an eyeful, I try to fight back the sudden hot stab of arousal that spears through me. Ah fuck, Layla.

A clear, juicy picture of her butt-naked ass as she bends over her bathroom countertop. Round and tan and smooth, leading up into the curves of her hips and waist, carefully captured so I can't see any of the other good parts. Jesus goddamn Christ.

Kayden: you miss getting spanked, don't you

Layla: you miss my ass, don't you

Fuck, yeah. Holding onto her ass when I slide into her from behind, watching it bounce, filling it with my cum.

I rub a distracted hand across my jaw, trying not to get pulled too deep into the gutter. I drop a magazine onto my lap. When the drink cart rolls down the aisle, I'm so preoccupied that I forget how much I miss the sting of whiskey.

Gnawing on the inside of my cheek, I take another peek at the picture, fight back a smirk. So, maybe this next month won't actually be that bad after all.

***

When the plane finally touches down at midnight in Edmonton after a four hour flight, I know it's past 2 AM back in Toronto. Once my phone reconnects to the network, there's a new message from her. Goodnight, is all it says, except there's also a cute photo of her snuggled up beneath the covers of her bed, her face submerged into her fluffy pillow.