NEW BOOK ALERT - Under Covers

Out now! New updates every Friday!

SYNOPSIS

Guns. Sex. Blood.

Two enemy secret agents try outsmarting each other on their dangerous global adventures... but when sparks fly, both their missions could go up in flames.

***

A spoiled, rich British-Canadian heiress has been kidnapped by the mob, and both governments are sending their best agents to bring her home.

Jake Morgan is MI6's most cunning spy; Rayna Shahid is the cleverest operative CSIS has ever seen. Working together, they'd be unstoppable. Only problem? They cannot fucking stand each other.

Both agents want to steal the glory for themselves, and they'll stop at nothing to bring the other person down. False clues? Check. Attempted poisoning? Double check. Seducing their rival and leaving them handcuffed to the bed? Check and mate.

When the threat of destruction becomes more sinister than they ever imagined, can they get over their differences and team up to save the day? Or will the smouldering attraction between them blaze the entire mission to the ground?

The fate of the world is in their grasp - that is, if they can keep their hands off each other.

Mature content and lots of steam.

Ami's Good Grammar Guarantee ⭐️