Chapter 10

🅦︎🅗︎🅔︎🅡︎🅔︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎ 🅗︎🅔︎🅛︎🅛︎ 🅓︎🅘︎🅓︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎🅨︎ 🅒︎🅞︎🅜︎🅔︎ 🅕︎🅡︎🅞︎🅜︎!? 🅘︎ 🅙︎🅤︎🅢︎🅣︎ 🅦︎🅐︎🅝︎🅣︎🅔︎🅓︎ 🅢︎🅞︎🅜︎🅔︎ 🅟︎🅔︎🅐︎🅒︎🅔︎ 🅐︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅠︎🅤︎🅘︎🅣︎🅔︎...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Toby were just sitting down and enjoying each others company when all of a sudden we heard a branch snap and heard a few screams in the distance. I glanced at Toby, who just shrugged in return before standing up and offering his hand towards me indicating that he wanted to go investigate. I grabbed his hand and let him pull me up and drag towards where we heard the scream came from.

     When we reached there, we saw Jeff and BEN arguing and a brunette guy i have never seen before, standing off to the side just watching them argue while leaning against a tree with his arms crossed. Me and Toby just stood there watching them argue before i had enough and decided to speak up before people started throwing hands.

"Uhm... What's going on here?"

They snapped their heads towards me before Jeff and BEN started sweating nervously while the brunette guy just looked amused at the situation.

"Ohh... Hey Zach... Toby... Nice to see you here..." BEN said awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck while Jeff looked of to the side and the brunette guy looked like he was trying not to burst out laughing at the fact that they got caught.

"Yeah! Sure! Thank you for interrupting my peace" i said in a sarcastic tone before continuing.

"What are you even doing here and who's he?" i asked before pointing at the brunette guy who looked constipated because he was still trying to hold in his laughter.

"That's my dumbarse brother, Liu" Jeff said while jabbing a thumb towards his direction.

The brunette guy, now known as Liu, finally composed himself, walked towards me and stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"Hi there. My names Liu also known as Homicidal Liu and I'm Sully!"

I grabbed his hand and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet ya Liu! Sully! Names Zach with a 'h'. Let me guess, split personality"

He nodded his head and i smiled underneath my mask.

"Cool... Very unique... I like it!"

"You do?!?" he exclaimed in disbelief, as if not expecting me to say that.

"I mean... Yeah... Normal people are so boring and judgemental... That it gets a bit old and predictable... It's good to spice things up a bit..."

"Hey Liu. I like this kid! Let's fuck 'em! Sully no! Sully yes!"

Toby, Jeff and BEN just watched Liu and Sally argue with a glare on their face while i was crouching on the ground and buried my face into the palm of my hands so i could calm down the blush on my face, even though they can't see my red face but I'm taking any chances.

After a few minutes of me crouching, my blush finally died down and i stood back up. I was about to break up the argument that Liu and Sully, seemingly as the three others were busy having a one sided glaring contest with Liu and Sully, until i heard a twig snap in the distance. I quickly averted my attention towards where the sound came from and observed closely to make sure that it wasn't a threat. I was so focused that I didn't realise that BEN was calling my name until i felt someone smack my head, causing me to yelp in shock and pain before whipping my head around to glare at the culprit and suprise, suprise, it was Jeff.

"What was that for!?"

"BEN called out you're name 10 time you dumbarse!"

"Well, sorry! But I'm trying to make sure we don't get killed you f*cker!" i said in a sarcastic tone before averting my attention back towards where the sound came from while also ignoring Jeff who was cursing me out for calling him a f*cker, before noticing something standing in the shadows and there's more than one now. That's not good.

"Uhm... Guys..."

They all went quite, even the cursing Jeff, when they heard the worry and alarm in my voice.

"What is it?" Liu said now staring at the same place i was staring.

"I think we should start running back towards the mansion..."

As i said that, the figures in the shadow started moving making me turn around and shove them forward but not strong enough to make them fall down, urging them to start running.

"Go!!! Now!!!" i shouted while running, the other four following suite.

I glanced back and saw a couple of demons and aliens chasing after us making me sigh in annoyance before looking back forward, trying to come up with a plan to loose them.

'*Sigh* I just wanted some peace and quite...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hey... So... I have no excuse on why the chapter came out late other than i was lazy af... I'm sorry!! 🙏😭 But i hope you enjoyed this chapter and I also hope you have an amazing day/night!! Love you!! ❤️❤️❤️😘

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------