Chapter 8

🅣︎🅗︎🅐︎🅝︎🅚︎🅢︎... 🅘︎ 🅡︎🅔︎🅐︎🅛︎🅛︎🅨︎ 🅝︎🅔︎🅔︎🅓︎🅔︎🅓︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅐︎🅣︎...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n : There's a possibility someone might cry and if you do...

I'm not responsible 😊. Anyways, enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sat in the chair that was at balcony my room while looking up at the night sky wondering if a certain someone was watching me from above like they promised they would. I was so immersed in my own thoughts that I didn't hear the balcony door opening and closing until i heard someone speak up next to me.

"Hey, you okay?"

I jumped slightly before looking at who was next to me. Turns out it was just LJ standing next to me. He looked at me with a concerned look on his face and i can't express how much i despise the look of concern that was on his face.

"Yeah... I'm fine... Nothing I'm not used too..." i said in a whisper before looking back at the night sky.

We just stayed there in silence for a bit before LJ spoke up again.

"You know... Even if we haven't talked much... I still want to help with what you're going through but i can't if you won't open up to me and tell me what's bothering you..." he spoke in a gentle tone but i didn't say anything and just kept looking up at the sky.

I heard him sigh slightly.

"Alright... You don't have to tell me anything but if you need someone to talk to my room is across from yours" he said before starting to walk towards the door but before he got to far away from me i spoke up.

"When i was young i felt like i had everything that i ever needed..." i said not taking my eyes from the sky.

"A nice house... Kind parents... A group of friends i trusted... A brilliant mind for someone as young as me... I thought that as long as i have these things in my life... Nothing else mattered..." i said slowly, LJ was standing next to me once again, waiting for me to continue.

"But as i got older... Things changed... My friends turned their backs on me... People started bullying me because of my eyes which also led to some permanent scars that i have..." i said while gently touching my blindfold and mask before continuing.

"Well... Not all of them... One of them stayed by my side... No matter how hard things got he was still there for me... Helping me get through these hard times... Saying that" Hey! You still have me! Who the f*ck cares about those fake arse b*tches because in the end people like them die alone""

I heard LJ laugh at that making me laugh slightly at the memory. It was when i had a breakdown in the school bathroom because of the stress that has been built up inside of me and i couldn't handle it anymore and broke down.

"Well doesn't he sound like a fun guy! When can i meet him?" he asked me, still laughing, making me stop laughing and become as stiff as a log making him concern.

He was about to open his mouth to say something before i beat him to it.

"I wish you could..."

"Huh? Why?" he asked, confused on what i meant.

"He's gone... We we're caught in a crossfire that happened at a cafe that we decided to visit and got shot at the heart, trying to protect me when a bullet came my way" i said my voice cracking slightly, the scene of what happened that day was still clear in my mind.

I felt LJ embrace me in a tight hug which i accepted. I was holding onto his clothes with a firm grip, sobbing silently while LJ rubbed my back. After a few minutes i calmed down a bit but i didn't let go of the firm grip i had on LJ's clothing.

"Before he died... He said "Hey... Don't cry... You know I don't like it when you cry... And hey... No matter what happens... Just look at the stars because I'll be watching you from up there... And no matter what path you take... I'll still be proud of you" and just like that he was gone... " I said, tearing up slightly while LJ continued to rub my back.

"The bullying got worse after that... They we're sat things like "It's you're fault he died!" or "He probably wanted to get away from a freak like you!" but at one point... I just snapped... I attacked one of my bullies with the closest thing I could grab which was a chair and started hitting them with it until they eventually passed out and was on the verge of death but the teachers pulled me away from them before I could finish him off... I went home with a month suspension and on that same day my parents were on their way to visit my aunt and uncle so decided to bring me along too... When we got there i could see the disgust that was in my aunt and uncle's eyes but i just ignored it like i always do... But when my parents weren't there... They started hitting me..."
I said, my body started shaking slightly.

At this point LJ was sitting on my chair that i was sitting on while i sat in his lap like a vulnerable liitle baby and i hated this feeling... I hated feeling vulnerable because that's what got me killed...

"I almost died because of that... But when i told my parents... They didn't believe me... So i didn't try to change that because i didn't care if they believed me or not... And a few years after that... My life ended just like that..."

"And what do you mean by that?"

I stayed silent for a while, debating wether or not i should tell him but i feel like i could trust him. That he wasn't like all those fake arse people who faked their concern about me.

"I was killed... But for some reason... I'm not fully dead"

I could practically feel the shock radiating off of him when i said that and he stopped rubbing my back, probably trying to process the information. I mean... I can't really blame him for reacting like that because if someone said that to me i probably would've reacted the same way.

"So let me get this straight (A/n : Pffft... Straight... Hahaha😂🤣😂🤣) You're dead... But for some reason...you're still alive but only partly?" he asked and i nodded my head.

He was silent for a bit before i heard him laugh.

"That's awesome!" he said while laughing and hugging me in a tight hug making me slightly light headed because of the lack of oxygen.

"LJ... Can't... Breath..." i said while wheezing.

He stooped hugging me and looked at me with a grin.

"Sorry about that but i just couldn't help myself" he said smiling.

I could feel my cheeks heat up slightly when he smiled at me. I got off his lap and crossed my arms.

"Hmph... Whatever... Don't do it again"
(A/n : Don't worry he will do it again and there's no avoiding it!)

LJ laughed and nodded before getting up from the chair and patted my head.

"But I'm glad that you opened up to me. If you ever need to talk to someone I'll always listen to you... Besides... I don't think I'll ever get tired of you're voice" he said in a flirtatious voice at the end, making my cheeks heat up more but you couldn't see it under my mask and blindfold.

"Yeah, yeah. I will" i said and he smiled before making his way towards my door to exit the room before i spoke up.

"Oh and LJ..."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks... i really needed that..." i said while rubbing my right arm out of sheer habit.

"No problem! Happy to help!"

And with that he left the room while i just stood there looking at the door before going to the bathroom to take a shower because i haven't had a shower since i met the three idiots. I know... Weird but I'm not really that comfortable taking my mask and blindfold off when there's people nearby although Jeff and BEN have seen my face before. I just hope that tomorrow will be better than what happened today because i swear if i hear Jane say one more insult about me I'm killing her off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------