Chapter 7

🅨︎🅞︎🅤︎ 🅓︎🅞︎🅝︎'🅣︎ 🅚︎🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅦︎🅗︎🅐︎🅣︎ 🅘︎'🅥︎🅔︎ 🅑︎🅔︎🅔︎🅝︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅡︎🅞︎🅤︎🅖︎🅗︎!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n : That's Zachary up there. I drew him myself. Although the red should be a little pinkish but i bought the wrong shade of red but i didn't have the motivation to go out and buy the correct shade. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After finally getting Toby to stop hugging me, the three of them gave me a tour around the mansion and what i mean by three is Toby and BEN showing me around while Jeff just stayed quiet and would only open his mouth to make a rude remark to which all of us just ignored because we we're used to it.

"And finally this is the living room" BEN said while walking into the living room.

But someone else was in the living room as well. A girl with long black hair with black lipstick on. I'm assuming she was watching TV before we walked in because the TV was on but her attention was directed towards us, me specifically. She looked at me up and down before asking in a irritated tone.

"Who's the newbie?"

"This *tic* is Zach. Zach that's *tic* Jane" Toby said while pushing me towards her, much to my annoyance because I don't even need to look at her face to know that she doesn't like me but jokes on her because i don't like her as well.

"Nice to meet ya" i said, irritation laced in my voice.

"Whatever. Just don't bother me or else" She said in a threatening voice, trying to scare me but I'm not that easy to scare.

"Why would I want to bother you. Just because I'm talking to you to you doesn't mean i trust you so you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours" i said with venom in my voice before turning towards the other three.

"I'll be in my room"

And with that i left to go back to my room which was located on the second floor. I opened the door to my room and looked at the mess that was inside. My room was pretty normal to say the least. Black walls with stripes, a bed, a table, a bathroom, a balcony with a chair and my stuff that was scattered all around the room because Toby thought it was a good idea to throw my stuff into my room because he was so excited to show me around that he didn't give to sh*ts about my stuff. I sighed before starting to organise my room.

-

It took me a few hours to organise my room but now that i placed my stuff where it should be it seemed like a workshop because most of the stuff i had we're tools that i use to either make something or repair myself when my anamatronic form starts to malfunction. I sighed a bit while looking at the walls with distaste because even if black and white are my favourite colours I'm not very fond of stripes. I mean... I don't hate it i just don't really like it. (A/n: Poor Lj... Not... )

I sighed before deciding to just take a nap and repaint the walls tomorrow. I walked towards my bed and fell face first onto my bed and instantly falling asleep.

-

I was woken up by the sound of someone knocking on my door. I grumbled but got up from my bed and ooened the door while rubbing my eyes through my blindfold because I forgot to take it and my mask off before taking a nap, unknowingly making my appearance seem cute and innocent making the person in front of me coo at me.

"Hiya there! Names Laughing Jack but call me LJ! Slenderman asked me to get you because dinners ready" he said.

I looked at him and took in his appearance. He had black hair, pointy nose that was black and white stripes, he was wearing a dark grey shirt with overalls, i think, black and white sleeves and had some fluffy things on his shoulders that makes me wonder... What the f*ck are those and what are they're purpose.

"Pleasure to meet ya LJ... I'm Zachary but call me Zach" I said to him while holding my hand out for a hand shake.

He shook my hand and we started walking towards the dining room in slightly awkward silence because i had nothing to say to him and i was thinking about the new upgrade i might add to my anamatronic form. We reached the dining room and saw Slender sitting at the end of the table. Once he saw me he gestured me to sit to his right making me inwardly sigh before walking towards him and sitting to his right while LJ sat on Slender's left and was facing towards me with a grin on his face but i payed no attention to him because i was more focused on getting through this dinner without any casualties happening.

-

One by one people starting entering the room and the sad thing for me is that i only knew four people in the room out of who knows how many people. Some of them glanced at me while some of them just ignored me and sat down. Toby on the other hand waved frantically at me before sitting down next to me. Slender waited until everyone was settled down before introducing me to everyone.

"Everyone this is Zachary. He's a new member and I want you to treat him with respect. Understood?" he said, earning a nod from everyone, even though some of them made comments under their breaths about how outrageous it was, i just ignored because i don't give two f*cks about what they have to say because i didn't want to be here in the first place.

While everyone got their food and started eating, i just started twirling my fork between my finger because like i said before i don't have to eat all the time only when I'm in the mood to eat and i don't want to come off as rude of i excused myself after sitting here for only a few minutes.

"Aren't *tic* you going to eat *tic*" Toby asked, probably noticing that i wasn't eating.

"Nah... I don't wanna. Not hungry"

"I bet he wants to starve himself until he dies" Jane voice suddenly spoke up, making me irritated but i just ignored her.

"*tic* Jane! That's not *tic* nice! *tic*" Toby retorted back.

"What it's true. He probably won't survive a week here. He's useless!"

And with that i snapped, i slammed my hand down onto the table, impaling the table with the fork i was twirling between my finger.

"Listen here f*cko! One! I never wanted to be here in the first place! Two! What makes you so~ better than me that you have to put me down like that! You don't know what I've been through! You don't know what I've seen! So don't go around opening your stupid arse mouth not knowing people have been through because 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑!" i yelled at her, my voice changing into my demonic robotic voice before storming out of the room, not realising someone following behind me.