Chapter 1

🅡︎🅔︎🅥︎🅔︎🅝︎🅖︎🅔︎'🅢︎ 🅝︎🅘︎🅒︎🅔︎

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(𝙰/𝚗: 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖.

     All chapters will start with Zachary's P.O.V unless stated otherwise. Anyways, enjoy also blood and gore will be present in this chapter)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was currently the middle of the night and i was giving my self a bit of a tune up in a cabin i found in the middle of the woods that had things that i could use to repair or upgrade myself, which was very weird on it's own but... Oh well.... Who cares... The cabin was kinda big two bunk beds, a kitchen, a big bathroom and a repair room, for some reason.

I also found out that i could change back into myself which was pretty convenient because sometimes my anamatronic form would malfunction from time to time which can get pretty annoying. But what was weird was the fact that my left eye isn't all white anymore. My whole eye turned black with a golden star in the middle of my eye. I also found out that my left eye gave me the ability to control shadows and make them solid, which also means that i can make weapons out of solidified shadows but I don't think I'll ever do that, considering the scythes and katanas I had we're pretty strong on it's own.

Anyways back to the topic at hand, i finished up, i finished my tune up and grabbed my katanas and placed them on my back before grabbing my scythe and headed out the door to give my parents a little suprise "visit".

'Ready or not here i come' i thought with a wicked and sadistic smile on my face before changing myself into a human to blend in so that people wouldn't be curious onto why there was an anamatronic roaming around at night.

-

I managed to climb through my old bedroom window, which was now empty making me even more pissed because of that spme of the stuff i wanted to take back with me is now gone, by using the solidify shadows to carry me towards and through the window. I exited the empty room and creeped through the hallway to get to my parents room. I slowly opened the door to their room and gently closed it making sure they we're still asleep. I made my way towards them and knocked them out using one of my katana handle, making their heads bleed out a bit, but i couldn't care less. Infact i felt satisfied but not satisfied enough. I wanted to see more... I used my shadows to help me drag them to the basement.

When i passed the guest room, i saw my aunt and uncle sleeping in the guest room which made me stop and look at them for a while with an emotionless smile before a malicious smile made it's way onto my face. I did the same thing that i did with my parents and started dragging them to the basement as well. Even if they look innocent their the opposite. They were also apart of the reason of why i have scars on my face and almost killing me when i was visiting their house. They we're beating me up and calling me a freak because of my white eyes. I tried telling my parents when i got released from the hospital but they didn't believe me!! Instead they started scolding me and grounded me for a month!!! But don't worry... I'll make them pay as well for their misdeeds...

Once i reached the basement, i tied each of the up to a chair that was in the basement and waited for them to wake up so i can begin their suffering.

-

One by one, they started waking up and started struggling against their restraints while i just watched from the shadows in my anamatronic form. I could see the fear and panic rise into their face, making me smirk. I decided to  make my presence known and scare them because it would be a waste not to.

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜!" i said, still hiding in the shadows.

They started struggling even more while frantically looking around the room to try and find me.

"Who are you!?!? Show yourself!!!" (me: Geez... Calm down Elsa wannabe 🙄)

"𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏... 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞" I said, lowly whispering in a threatening at the end of my scentence.

" Wh-what do you mean? Show yourself you coward!" i heard Aunt ask me

"𝙼𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛... 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗? *laughs*. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝?" i asked, slowly walking out of the shadows and slowly walking towards them, still in my anamatronic form while dragging my scythe blade on the ground.

They all stared at me with wide eyes filled with shock, for my "Aunt" and "Uncle" because one of the anamatronic "escaped" and for my parents because the anamatronic they thought they destroyed was still functioning.

"H-how! I thought i destroyed you!" he shouted.

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝..." i stopped talking and shifted into my human form before i continued talking,
"You we're wrong..."

I stood in front of them while leaning on my scythe looking at them one by one with a crazy grin on my face.

"Y-YOU! YO-YOU'RE STILL ALIVE! HOW!" my "beloved mother" shouted ever so rudely.

"How?... Let's just say... I'm not... Now enough for the chit chat. It's time to pay for all your misdeeds..."

-

Third Person's P.O.V

Blood all over the floor on walls, Shredded skin on the floor, limbs that were missing skin and bloodied organs hanging from the ceiling. Zachary stood in the middle of the room, all bloodied up with a sadistic, crazed smile upon his face. Everything in the room was silent and still before he started laughing, remembering the sounds of their pleads to be released and their cries when he slowly peeled off their skin with his katana before cutting off their bloodied limb. He felt a sense of joy and satisfaction surging through his body. He started climbing upstairs out of the basement but before he walked through the door, he looked back at the crime scene he had caused with a sense of pride before leaving back towards the forest to get back to his cabin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------