Chapter 4

🅘︎ 🅓︎🅞︎🅝︎'🅣︎ 🅚︎🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅦︎🅔︎🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅣︎🅞︎ 🅑︎🅔︎ 🅘︎🅜︎🅟︎🅡︎🅔︎🅢︎🅢︎🅔︎🅓︎ 🅞︎🅡︎ 🅥︎🅔︎🅡︎🅨︎ 🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎🅡︎🅘︎🅕︎🅘︎🅔︎🅓︎ 🅡︎🅘︎🅖︎🅗︎🅣︎ 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN's P.O.V

Me and Jeff we're rummaging through a repair room we found while exploring the cabin and it would've been a shame if we didn't take this chance to find something about this guys past because honestly no one in their right state of mind would suddenly become a serial killer and would able to turn into.... Whatever the hell he was when we first met him. Unless he really is messed up in the brain but that might not be the case. So far neither of us found nothing, i was about to give up when Jeff suddenly spoke up.

"Hey BEN i think i found something... Look" he spoke quietly while showing me a video tape, you know the tape that existed back in the 80's or something.

On the tape was a piece of paper that said "Good and bad memories". Bingo!

"Is there a tape player in here somewhere?"

Jeff shrugged his shoulder.

"How should i f*cking know i was busy looking for something like that not a damn tape player!" he whisper-shouted at me as to not to wake up Zach but that was deemed useless when we heard his voice from the doorway.

"What are you doing in here?"

We looked towards the doorway to see Zach leaning against the door frame with his arm crossed and an eyebrow raised. Quick, quick think up a lie!

"We got lost and ended up in here so we decided to look around for a bit before going to bed" i said quickly.

He looked at me with a questionable look and squinted eyes, how did i know because he wasn't wearing his blindfold and mask on, making me and Jeff sweat slightly hoping that he bought the lie.

"Hmm... Okay then! Make sure ya don't touch anything because everything in here is either delicate or dangerous for ya to touch but if you do touch something make sure to be cautious and put it back where you found it" he said before leaving to, hopefully, go back to bed.

Me and Jeff let out a sigh of relief.

"That was close... Maybe we should just watch the tape once we get back to the mansion. I think i saw a tape player in the attic last week" i said to Jeff.

"Yeah we should. Let's go to bed because I'm f*cking exhausted"

And with that we went to bed but not before changing into the spare pyjamas Zach had.

-The next day-

Third Person's P.O.V

BEN and Jeff left the cabin after eating breakfast. They quickly made their way back to the mansion, video tape with them, and rushed to get the tape player that was in the attic. After rummaging through the attic for about an hour and making alot of noise as possible, they finally found the tape player and brought it to the living room. They we're setting up the tape player when Masky, Toby and Slenderman (for some reason) entering the living room just as they were about to put start watching the tape.

"What we're you two doing in the attic? Masky told me you were making quite a ruckus up there" Slenderman asked through their minds in a stern tone.