Prologue

(A/n : The picture on top is how Zachary looks like on the left and on the right is Dark Wolfou
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there my names Zachary Stone, I'm currently 18 and I'm currently in an anamatronic suit, in the woods resting under a tree while rage was building up inside of me. You might be asking yourself how i became what i am now and what I'm doing in the forest... You weren't... Well... I'll tell you anyways...

-Flashback-

I was just sitting in my room reading my favourite book when i heard a knock on the door wearing my one sided see through blindfold and a mint green mask. The reason i was wearing a blindfold and mask was because that i have pure white eyes. Because of my eyes, I was bullied in school and someone else...which resulted in scars so i wear my mask to hide the scars from everyone.

"Come in!!!"

"Hey son. Ready to come with me to work??"

That's my Dad, Carl Stone. He's the owner of Charles Bakes and Goods which is basically a cafe with lots of dessert and baked goods. I loved going there as a kid, still do actually. All the food there is amazing!!! He also builds anamatronic to keep the kids that visit their entertained.

"Yup! Let's go!" i said happily while closing my book and following my dad out the door.

"Bye Mom! See you later!"

"Bye Honey! Have a fantastic day!"

That's my Mom Isabella Stone. She's sweet, nice, caring and much more. She's the best Mom anyone could ever ask for.

Atleast that's what i thought. But how wrong i was to even think such things.

Because that was the same day i knew the truth of everything that my parents we're discussing behind my parents closed doors.

-

"Hey Zach! Would you mind checking up on Dark Wolfou for a bit! I heard he's been having some malfunctions lately and I'm a bit busy at the moment!" I heard my Dad yell from the back room.

"Okay Dad! I will!" i shouted back while getting up from the Staff Room and walking into the parts and service room to check up on Dark Wolfou.

I walked in and closed the door while grabbing the tool box from under the table before sitting infront of Dark Wolfou. You might be wondering who  Dark Wolfou is that i keep talking about. Let me explain it to you.

Dark Wolfou is basically a wolf anamatronic that has a scythe in his left hand and two katanas behind his back. The clothes he was wearing was a bit torn but that was a design choice. He shows people how to defend yourself in a dangerous situation and using anything you have with you or near you as a weapon. He's my favourite anamatronic that my Dad has ever made so i need to get him back to good condition.

-A few minutes later-

I was done fixing him! He just needed some bit of tweaking here and there but other than that his in tip top condition! All i needed to do was put his face back on. I turned around to grabbed his face and placed it back on him. I decided to rest my eyes for a bit before i felt a shadow looming over me. I opened my eyes and saw that Dark Wolfou was right in front of my face. Before i could react, i felt a sharp pain going through my chest and everything went black for me.

-

When i reopened my eyes, i couldn't move any part of my body it felt like it was.... Shut down... There was also a lot of blood on the floor which made me wonder if that was mine or someone else's blood. I heard footsteps approaching where i was and i heard distinctive voices getting louder and louder until i realise that those we're my parents voices.

"You're absolutely sure that the robot killed him?" I heard my Mom ask my Dad making me slightly confused about what she was talking about before it hit me.

"First of all, it's an anamatronic. Second of all, I'm positive the anamatronic killed him"

This was their plan all along. To take me near Dark Wolfou and use him to kill me!!! I could feel the rage and fury built up inside of me. Making my finger twitch a bit but not enough to make me move on my own. They entered the room that i was in and shut the door. They spotted the pool of blood on the floor and smiled a wicked smile.

"See honey. I told Dark Wolfou was perfect for the job"

"Yes, yes dear. Now how do we get rid of the evidence of the crime?"

"Easy. We take him to a deserted spot and set him on fire"

Their planning to do what now!?!! Before i could process the information i was just given, i felt my body, which is now Dark Wolfou's body, being picked up and dragged outside into the car.

-

-

I, once again, felt my body being dragged by my so call parents towards an empty wooden warehouse and threw my body into it. I heard them locking me from the outside causing me to start panicking. I need to escape! I NEED TO ESCAPE NOW! Wait a minute... I remember something. Dark Wolfou powers on only when someone says 'Dark Wolfou.exe power on'. *sigh* How can I forget about that!!! But I'm not sure if it works or not if i say it in my head... Oh well it's worth a shot.

'Dark Wolfou.exe power on' I thought and waited for something, ANYTHING to happen but nothing did.

I was about to try again because I had little to no time left to escape because i heard my "parents" pour gasoline near the front of the entrance. How do I know?? Because I can hear liquid being poured, but i didn't need to because i heard a robot like voice respond to my command.

'🄳🄰🅁🄺 🅆🄾🄻🄵🄾🅄.🄴🅇🄴 🄿🄾🅆🄴🅁🄸🄽🄶 🄾🄽'

'Yes!!!' I shouted victoriously in my head before quickly standing up (almost falling back down) and looked for away to escape but i couldn't find any.

"And that should be the last of the gasoline" I heard him say making me panic even more before looking at the wall that was located at the back of the warehouse.

I decided to my face just smash through the warehouse wall because it was the only way that I could escape. So I took a deep breath before I started running as fast as i could towards the wall and smashed through it. I fell to the ground and started rolling a bit from the force i used to break through the wall but as soon as i stopped, i picked myself up and started running towards the woods that was near the warehouse to hide for a bit.

-
And that brings us to where i am now. Sitting down under a tree to rest for a bit while thinking about what THEY did.

'They killed me... They killed me... Why... Was i a disturbance in their life...'

The more i thought about what THEY have done the more rage i felt burning inside of me but i decided not to do anything for now. I'll make them think that they got rid of me and when they think that they can live their lives normally I'll strike. No one, NO ONE, think that they can ruin my life and get away with it.

'Watch out "Mom" and "Dad".... Two can play the killing game' I thought while a malaculious (is that how you spell it?) smirk made it's way onto my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------