Chapter 11

🅟︎🅤︎🅝︎🅘︎🅢︎🅗︎🅜︎🅔︎🅝︎🅣︎ 🅢︎🅤︎🅒︎🅚︎🅢︎... 🅔︎🅢︎🅟︎🅔︎🅒︎🅘︎🅐︎🅛︎🅛︎🅨︎ 🅘︎🅕︎ 🅘︎🅣︎'🅢︎ 🅕︎🅡︎🅞︎🅜︎ 🅢︎🅛︎🅔︎🅝︎🅓︎🅔︎🅡︎🅜︎🅐︎🅝︎...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached the mansion's entrance panting and sweating. Well... More like BEN, Liu, Jeff and Toby were. I was fine and haven't broken a sweat yet. It was a very close call though because they were times that they almost got a hold of us but i managed to slice them with a solidified shadow katana but even if we slowed down for just a second then we would have been screwed.

"How... Are you... Not... Tired...?" Liu said between wheezes.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"No clue. I'm just not and besides... It wasn't that bad. I've handled way worse than that but one things for sure... We cannot let Slenderman know about what happened and that we left without his permission because I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to leave without his permission" i said as a shiver ran through my spine because of the fact that Slenderman acts like a father, wether he wants to admit it or not, and who knows what he's going to do if he found out that we left without his permission.

They grumbled under their breaths as they finally managed to catch their breaths and we started heading inside the mansion. We were halfway through the hallway when all of a sudden...

"Is there something you wanna share with me?" Slenderman asked telepathically in a threatening tone making a cold shiver ran through our body.

We turned around slowly and saw Slenderman standing there with his arms crossed and his foot tapping on the ground, like a mother or father catching their children doing something that they weren't supposed to be doing without consent, which we were. We started sweating slightly knowing that were in massive trouble.

"Hey Slender... How are you today... As much as we would like to stay and chat with you we have to... Do something first... Bye!"

And with that, we started running away from Slenderman but unfortunately we got caught by Slenderman's h̶e̶n̶t̶a̶i̶ tendrils(?) and before we knew it we were dangling upside-down in the air by Slenderman.

"I think you four deserve a punishment don't you think?" he said in a menacing tone making the four of us sweat slightly about what he was about to do to us.

-

"CAN YOU PLEASE PUT US DOWN NOW!!! IT'S BEEN FIVE HOURS ALREADY!!" i shouted already down with this punishment.

Slenderman decided that it was a good punishment to hang us upside-down on a tree just because he can. Toby was asleep an hour after we were hanged on the tree and as much as i wanted to sleep as well while we were waiting to be let down but BEN and Jeff were arguing, something about blaming who's at fault for what they were doing at the forest I'm not sure i stopped paying attention after a few minutes and decided to talk with Liu to pass the time even though i could just teleport a Haikyuu!! manga to me but i wanted to get to know him better. Now that i think of it... I haven't conversed with everyone yet inside the mansion... Maybe i should talk with them... Who knows...

But that was five hours ago and i want to get down from here!

'Man... Punishment sucks... Especially if it's from Slenderman...' i thought in despair waiting for Slenderman to get us down.

Another hour passed before Slenderman suddenly appeared in front of us with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Have you learned you're lesson?"

"Yes sir..." we said slowly, except for Toby because he was still asleep somehow, like misbehaved children after their mother or father send them to a timeout corner and got them to admit their sins.

"Will you do it again after this?"

"No sir..."

Slenderman nodded his head and approval before untying the rope that was holding us using his tendrils(?) and he didn't even try to catch us and just watched us face-planted onto the ground. Well... More like the other four face-planted onto the ground, while also making Toby wake up with a startled yelp when he hit the ground. I just flipped and landed on the ground in a Spiderman like pose. I dusted the possible dust that got on my clothes off of my clothes and looked at up everyone who was just looking at me with a 'WTF' look on their face.

"What?" i asked them while tilting my head slightly to the side in a questioning puppy look making the four of them look away while Slenderman looked at them for a bit before he started snickering a bit at them before he started full on laughing making me even more confused while the other four just started fuming at F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶S̶l̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶.

"What? Why are you laughing?" i asked Slenderman while he just waved at me dismissively making me pout like an angry puppy before sitting down next to Jeff, still pouting like an angry puppy with my arms crossed, waiting for him to stop laughing and finally dismiss us to our room or anywhere else except here because i don't know how much more punishment i can take if it involves us hanging upside-down from somewhere else.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: I have no excuse onto why this chapter came out late... All i have to say is sorry for the late update 🥺. Anyways... I want you to comment on who you want to see in the next chapter because i feel like Zach needs more interaction with other people.

Zach: But i don't want t-

Me *smacks Zach on the head*: You don't have a choice now do you?

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you in the next one!! Bye!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------