It all Started When...

Me: Hello, this is my first story. I hope you enjoy it, please leave any comments you have, I will continue it tomorrow when I have time!

Meredith's POV

"Crap, my surgery went long" I said I as I walked out of the scrub room looking at my phone. I went to the residents lounge to change into normal clothes, I looked at my watch and realized it was 2 AM. 'Wow' I thought to myself, I needed to get home. I assumed that Alex, Izzie, and George had already gone home, I checked with nurse to confirm that they had already gone home. 

I started walking out the hospital doors when saw (and most definitely heard) Derek and Addison come around the corner. I immediately searched for a somewhere to run, a supply  closet, a patient's room or something. I spotted a supply closet within reach. When I closing the door I saw that Derek was facing this way and saw me go into the closet. I started to tear up as I quickly shut the door and ran to back of the room next to the heating blankets. I thought to myself, 'Why am I so stupid, why did we have to have a stupid, very stupid prom.' I then heard the door open and instantly shut my mouth and dropped my head in between my knees so that he couldn't see or hear me.

Derek's POV

"Addison I am not going to do this right now!"

"Why! Because I found another woman's panties in your coat! You never want to fight!" Addison shouted so loud I cringed because the whole hospital probably heard. Just as I turned away from Addison I saw Meredith run into a supply closet. I turned back to face Addison.

"You know what, we will fight later. I need to go do something."

"Yes, yes go take care of your dirty mistress" said Addison with a sarcastic tone as she rolled her eyes.

I rushed to door of the supply closet, i stopped wondering if this was the right thing to do. Do I go in or do I stay out? I remembered that she was most likely in there because of me, but decided to go in anyway. I pushed open the door and there was no one in there, I thought maybe I just thought I saw her. I started to walk away but then I heard a small whimper from the back of the room. 

No one's POV

Derek walked to back of the supply closet and saw Meredith with her head in between her knees curled up on the floor. Meredith looked up in the realization that she had been caught. Derek was saddened at the fact that her eyes were red and puffy, which meant he had made her cry. "Ugh please go away Derek I am not in the mood to talk to you right now, I need to go home." Meredith sighed as she tried to get up but was interrupted by Derek's hand gently pushing her back down to ground. "Meredith, please." Derek said trying to flash on his McDreamy smiles. "NO, DEREK GO PLEASE. I am not going to be one of those girls who gets in a relationship knowingly with another's wife!" Meredith got up again pushing away Derek's hand and stormed out the supply closet attracting eyes as she walked out the hospital doors. 

As Meredith walked out the hospital door she thought she saw get up and follow her out, she didn't think anything of it. She continued to walk to her ar as a strange man wrapped his arm around her waist and his big masculine hand covered her mouth so she couldn't scream any louder than a dead mouse. The strange man picked her up and walked over to the back of hospital where they keep the broken gurneys. The strange man threw her to ground and repeatedly kicked her in ribs until she was to hurt scream anymore...