The Attack

No one's POV

It was 2:45 AM, Izzie was still up because she was worried Meredith had not come home yet. They both has a pact that of one of them needed to stay at the hospital late, they would stay up and wait for each other to come home. Izzie took out her phone to call Christia. 

"This is Doctor Yang speaking."

"Hello, this is Izzie, kinda salty you don't know my number but we will take about that later. Anyways, have you seen Meredith she hasn't come home yet."

"Ummmm, I saw her leaving the hospital quite ferociously about 30 minutes ago, I am pretty sure Derek had just locked her in closet." recalled Cristina, "She should've been home by now."

"Well, she isn't, I will try calling Derek. Don't worry until we have something to worry about."

Cristina hung up the call and went up to the Nurses Station. "Hey, did you guys see Dr. Grey leave yet?"

"Yeah, she left after a loud encounter with Dr. Shepherd." One of the night nurses explained.

"Ok, thank you." Cristina stammered as she walked away. Why does it always have to be Meredith, Cristina thought as she continued on with her work.

................................................................................................................................................................

Izzie called Derek. She usually wouldn't have an Attendings personal number but Meredith gave it to her when they were dating, before she found out he was married, just in case of an emergency.

"Hello, this is Dr. Shepherd. May I ask who is calling?"

"Hey Dr. Shepherd, this is Isobel Stevens. I was wondering if you have seen Meredith since she left the hospital?" 

"I have not, do you want me to go look for her, although last time I went to her it ended up with her crying, which I never see her crying ever, and her pushing me out of the way and storming out of the-"

"Umm Dr. Shepherd sorry to cut you off but I really am worried about Meredith so if you can you go look for her or at least ask around to see if she just ended up at Joe's?"

"Yea, Yea sure. H-h-have you um tried calling her?" Derek asked shyly, trying to forget that he just rumbled all his life problems to Izzie.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK!" Izzie, in a very rude and  uncivil tone snapped back, "Oh shoot I am sorry, um. Yes, I tried calling and texting many times, no answer."

"Ok then I will go and start looking for her."

"Keep me updated please, you have my number now."

Derek hung up the phone and without delay started to look in all the supply closets and on-call rooms on every floor.

................................................................................................................................................................

"ouch..." Meredith whispered as she got kicked in the ribs again

"Shut up and don't move!" the mysterious man sharply whispered

The attacker, took off his shirt and stuffed it in Meredith's mouth as he tried to take off her shirt too. Luckily, Meredith used what little fight she had left to prevent this. Unfortunately, this made the attacker more mad then he already was, he disregarded his attempts to take off her shirt and moved directly to the clasp of her jeans. He fumbled with them trying to hold his captive down at the same time. He finally gave up, picking Meredith up and slinging her over his shoulder. He walked/ran further back behind the hospital. When he got to his desired destination, he slammed Meredith against the concert wall causing her to hit her head a pass out.

Meredith wondered in her last seconds of being awake if she was going to make it, she also wondered who would be able to find her behind the hospital at almost 3 in morning. She tired to mentally assess her own injuries. She thought to her herself, 'massive head trauma, multiple broken ribs, most likely internal bleeding maybe even a brain bleed, many other broken limbs. My odds are not looking to good.' As she passed out she felt the cool air against her legs and tummy, meaning the attacker had successfully taken off all of her clothes. She gasped for air as she finally passed out.

................................................................................................................................................................

Derek scrambled the hospital looking in every room on every floor, in the cafeteria, and he even went the chiefs office to see if maybe he was talking to her. He decided that he was going to going to do a lap around the hospital to see if maybe she need cry it out or something before driving home.

He got outside and started to walk around the hospital, he walked over the broken gurneys were located. He stopped suddenly at the realization her pager, phone, and shoes were on the floor and she was nowhere to be found. He momentarily stopped breathing. At that time he heard a noise, it sounded like a huge grunt. He slowly crept around the wall to Meredith on the floor. The man that was touching her looked up, saw Derek and ran the other way.

Derek rushed over to Meredith side and quickly rushing to find something to cover her with. He found her shirt as he slipped it over her head. As he did this, he realized she was out cold, with what looked like a broken arm, leg, jaw, and multiple ribs. He quickly jumped up and picked her up like a bride. He ran with her being careful with fragile bones and limp body. He bolted inside the hospital yelling.

"HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! MEREDITH'S BEEN ATTACKED!"

Everyone just stopped and looked at him as he stood there with her in his arms, trying to comprehend what he had just said. Finally, Dr. Miranda Bailey came to her sense and started shouting orders at everyone.

"OK PEOPLE LET'S MOVE! DEREK RUN HER TO ER AND GET A TRAUMA ROOM! HUNT GO WITH HIM TO MAKE DEREK STAYS OUT OF THAT ROOM! MAKE SURE SOMEONE PAGES NELSON FROM NEURO, HANN FROM CARDIO,  TORRES FROM ORTHO, AND SLOAN FROM PLASTICS." Bailey shouted as commotion took place around her, "Lord help us all" She muttered under her breath as she rushed off to the ER in attempt to to save her fellow residents life.

Hello everyone, I know I said I would update yesterday but I didn't really feel like it. Even though not many people have read this story, I am not going to stop. I think I am going to be able to update again later today. As I think I mentioned before, all of the characters and the base storyline go to Shonda and Grey's Anatomy. Please of you have any ideas for the story, comment!