18

Tampa, FL

"Kari, lemme talk to you real quick." Straps said once Kari made her way downstairs.

"No." Kari said cause when she heard them words, it gave her anxiety.

"Mmcht, sit yo ass down." He said making her pout and sit down on the couch.

"That shit is ugly ass hell, but umm. Ion want you working at the club no mo." He said lighting his blunt.

Sa'Kari bussed out laughing. "Nigga what? You funny." She wheezed then seen he had a straight face, making her buss out laughing again.

"IoN wAnT yOu WoRkInG aT- shut the fuck up." He mugged her.

"No." Sa'Kari simply said then proceeded to walk out the door because she had somewhere to be.

"Mane sit the fuck down." He said and she jerked her head back.

"Not mr. glizzy tryna tell a bad bitch what to do." Kari joked.

"I'm deadass. I'm firing you." He said with a straight face and she looked at him like he had 7 heads.

"You must got me a new job." She said and sat back on the couch.

"Nope. You gotta figure that out."

"First of all, who is you to tell me that I can't work somewhere? You really got me fucked up." She sat up straight.

"I am Straps, and you can't work at the club. Simple." He shrugged.

"Why?"

"Cause you can't."

The real reason he didn't want her working at the club is because he knows what goes down there.

He actually has feelings for her and he doesn't want her to get hurt working there. Ole sap ass nigga.

"Ion got time for this shit." Kari rolled her eyes and got up from the couch.

She walked out the living room and walked out of the door, not forgetting to slam it.

"What took you so damn long?" Keon asked and she sighed.

"Dude tryna tell me what I can and can't do like he somebody daddy." She put her seatbelt on.

"LMAOO. Where you wanna go?" He asked and pulled off.

"I don't even know. But can you tell me why you and Kamir don't like each other? Y'all be aggravating the fuck outta me." Sa'Kari said and Keon rolled his eyes.

"Who said we ain't like each other? Why you think we don't like each other?" He asked.

"It's how y'all be around each other. Like y'all can't even be in the same room for too long." She explained.

"Well. I don't have nothing against dude." Keon shrugged.

"Bullshit. I want to knowww. Why can't you just tell mee?" Kari whined.

"Cause, it's nothing to tell you." He shrugged and she mugged the side of his head and pulled out her phone to text Kamir.

MɪʀMɪʀ 🙈

Why you and Keon don't like
each other?

Who said we ain't like each other?

I hate y'all

For what? We don't 'bEEf'

Whatever bro
Who is your bro???

Oh.

"Exactly. Lookin goofy as hell." Keon shook his head.

"The people on Wattpad know y'all don't like each other, but okay." Kari shrugged then got on Instagram.

"Them people don't know shit." He said as he pulled up to this house.

"Who house this is?" Kari asked.

"This the home of the crackheads." He said and her eyes went wide.

"I'm playing. Come on tho. I'm not bout to leave you in the car." He said as he got out the car.

"Ion even like people." She mumbled but got out the car.

"Get in front of me." He laughed because she was walking behind him.

He knocked on the door and a light skin dude with waved came to the door.

"This nigga." The light skin said but let them in.

"Waddup." They dapped each other up.

"Who this?" The dude asked and Keon rolled his eyes.

"She my best friend, and she don't want you." He said.

"I only came over here cause I need my shit back. Gimme my shit." Kari bussed out laughing.

"Okay damn." The lightskin said and brought a whole ass ps5 out his room.

"You got moneyyyy." Kari said and he shrugged.

"I do be getting money tho." He said as he grabbed his ps5.

___________________________________

Yeah.. I just updated cause I needed to. This chapter boring asl 💀. Bye.