22

Tampa, FL

i'm bored asl.. prolly finna care my ass to beddd.

Keon went to disney plus on his tv in his room and went to 'The Jungle Book'.

He then got comfortable in his bed as the movie started.

Keon was now at home, chilling. He didn't go to school today because he didn't feel like it. He just wanted a day to himself.

Then someone knocked on the door making him ignore it. But then the knocks continued, making him fight the air but still get up.

He wasn't expecting anybody.. "Mmcht, I was just about to take my nap." He rolled his eyes and went to look out the peephole.

He saw .. Kamir ?

He opened the door then scrunched his face up. "Fuck is you doin here, boe?" He asked and Kamir just looked at him.

"You gon invite me in orrrr.." He trailed off, not caring that Keon had an slight attitude. Making Keon smack his lips but move aside.

"I just came to apologize to yo fat headed ass." Kamir said as he sat on Keon's couch.

"Ain't I tell you to sit on the floor?" Keon asked closing and locking the door.

"Anyways.. I'm sorry for messing with your girlfriend back in the day." Kamir said and Keon just stared at him.

"Okay?" Keon said not knowing what he was supposed to say. "Kudos to you? You want a grammy?"

Okay.. So what happen was... Keon and Kamir went to the same high school in their sophomore year right? Keon had a gf, everybody knew them as a "power couple" and they were just perfect right?? Kamir had ended up fucking her and Keon held that grudge ever since then. It truly did break Keon into pieces.

"Mmcht, no. I don't wanna argue or whatever we do when we're around each other. Every time we're around each other we're always saying something mean to each other. And them people on wattpad know it. You not tired of that?" Kamir asked and Keon shrugged.

"Ion know.. matter fact, no." Keon shrugged as he sat down on the opposite side of the couch.

He was in love with that girl. Kamir was supposed to be her "best friend".. yk? the one they tell you not to worry about?  (we all know how that go). He was gonna hold that grudge forever.

"You don't gotta forgive me.. But you lowkey do be hurting a nigga feelings tho." Kamir said.

"I don't care. You wan worried about my feelings when you fucked my girl." Keon said not interested in the conversation anymore.

"Mane, I just told yo ass I was sorry." Kamir said and Keon looked at him like he was slow.

"I'm not getting what you want me to say here... Congratulations?" Keon scratched his head.

He wasn't forgiving Kamir.. That was out of the question.

"Why you so damn stubborn?" Kamir asked.

"Why you out here fucking other niggas bitches?" Keon asked and Kamir rolled his eyes.

"It was like 2 years ago.. Get over it. You acting like you ain't know she was a hoe. Everybody was telling you bruh." Kamir said making Keon more aggravated.

Keon didn't want to believe that his first love was a hoe.. He couldn't even process it in his mind. He was dumb for this girl. And for Kamir to be fucking her and smiling in his face.. Was fake shit.

"All you doing is getting on my nerves." Keon said and Kamir frowned a little.

He just wanted to be coo with the boy.. He not asking to be friends with him. He just wanna stop arguing over petty shit. To him the situation was dumb, as hell.

He really hate him cause of a bitch? It's too many people on this earth for him to be bitching about one ducked out ass hoe. She can't even glue her lace down. Down bad.

"You really mad at me about a bitch? We finna be outta high school in like 2 days." Kamir said. He was just going to say what was on his mind.

"That's not the point, you homewrecking ass bitch. I was in love with her, shit, ian even know what love meant but I knew I loved her. Then you fucked her. You was smiling akekekeking all in my damn face but was fucking her behind my back. You told me ian have nothing to worry about and I turn around, y'all fucking." Keon said trying to get the point into Kamir's lightskin ass head.

"I said I'm sorry. Fuck else do you want me to say?" Kamir asked.

"Nothing.. ian ask for an apology. You decided to take your yellow ass up here and say you're sorry. I was fine. I won't say slick shit to you nomo. Leave now nigga." Keon said fully over the conversation. He just wanted to take a long ass nap.

Ah shit .. i'm missing my movie. He thought in his head.

"Mmcht, mane iight." Kamir said. "Can I at lease get a dap?" He asked holding his hand out for a dap.

Keon just looked at his hand and finally decided to dap Kamir up.

my plan is workinggg. Kamir said in his head and smirked a lil bit.

"I'll see you later." He said as he walked out of Keon's house.

"I hope his ass don't come back." Keon said locking his door and going to his room.

He finally laid down in his bed and took a nap.

___________________________________
*not edited*

opinions on the situation??

bye now.