23

Tampa, FL

"You sure youn wanna go to the doctor?" Straps asked looking at Sa'Kari through the mirror as she was brushing her teeth.

"Nah, I'm good." She said as she spat out toothpaste.

"Bro, you just got done throwing up yo whole fucking breakfast. Fuck you mean you're good?" He asked and she shrugged.

"Ion wanna go to the hospital." She mumbled as she put some mouth wash in her mouth.

"You gotta go to the hospital ma." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"..I'm finna take a nap first." She said as she removed his arms and went to go get in his bed.

"Mhm." He hummed getting in with her.

She got her phone to text Keon.

𝐈 🫀 𝐊𝐞𝐨𝐧

imma go to the hospital today.

finafukkinly. buh whatchu think
is wrong?

idk .. i think it's a virus or sum .

i'm thinking sum else buh whateva .

whatchu thinking ..

nun , go take a nap .

how you knew i-

cause yo ass always takin one

mmcht , whatever keon

mhm

She put her phone on the charger and laid her head on her pillow.

Straps pulled Kari close to his chest then closed his eyes.

<>

"Kari, wake up." Straps pulled the cover off of her.

"Straps, what the fuck bruh." Sa'Kari said half asleep trying to get the cover back.

"Sa'Kari, wake yo ass up. Ian gon tell yo ass nomo." Straps said dragging her by her foot, off the bed.

"Ohmygawd." She huffed as she got up off the floor.

"Okay big bad wolf, hope youn blow the fuckin house down. GET DRESSED!" He said walking out of the room.

"I hate that nigga so much bruh." She said under her breath.

"What was that?" He peeked his head back in the room.

"Ian say nun, get the fuck out." Sa'Kari said as she went into Straps closet.

"Kari hurry yo ass up dayumm." Straps said as he been sitting in the livingroom, waiting on Kari to get ready.

"Nigga hush. I'm coming." She said as she walked down the stairs.

"Nigga it took you that long just to come out here in my fuckin sweats and my t-shirt? Let's go." He said playfully grabbing her by her shirt as they walked out of the house.

———

"Girl you had me worried for you to just have food poisoning? You got me fucked up." Straps said as they got into the car.

"Ain't nobody told you to get worried. Now take me to chick-fil-a." Kari said as he pulled off.

___________________________________

didn't proofread.

i been getting lazy asl.

anyways , hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.