15

Tampa, FL

"Why the fuck is she here?" Sa'Kari asked Straps as she saw Veronica on the couch.

"It's my house, the hell?" He said as he pulled Veronica close to him.

Sa'Kari nodded and walked upstairs to her room.

She got her phone and texted Kamir.

MɪʀMɪʀ 🙈

You wanna link?

Yeah, imma come scoop you.

Bet.

Sa'Kari got up and went to her dressers to find something to wear.

She decided on a black strapless, tube, romper, a red jean jacket, and some black, red, and white, Jordan 1's.

She got her clothes out then went to take a shower.

She took off her clothes then hooked her phone to her speaker.

She turned the water to steaming hot then cut on her 'DeSean' playlist.

She then got in the shower and let the water relax her.

Told me you love me, but obviously you don't
I told you I need you, but you wasn't there for me, no
I can promise you, I won't change
Yeah, yeah

"Money callin gotta go get it, baby. Confident how I been feelin lately. I cannot sit here just stress about our situation. I just gotta look at the bigger picture, baby. But on the upper end, I been gettin it in." She started rapping, pouring her dove soap on her rag.

•••

"Hey." Sa'Kari said getting into Kamir's car.

"Hey fat head." He said making her mug him.

"What? Yo head big as fuck." He said laughing.

"It's not that funny." She mugged him."Where we going?" She asked.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked making her shrug.

"I just had to get out of that house."

"Let's go to the movies." He said then sped down the street.

<>

"Thank you." Sa'Kari said as she got get ice cream from the man.

After the movies, they decided to go to cold stone.

"You welcome." He said and started taking orders from other people.

"You liked the movie?" He asked her, taking a scoop her her ice cream.

"Don't do that shut again and yeah, it was ight. I'd rather watch American Horror Story though." She shrugged.

(A/N- Yoo.. I just started watching ts yesterday and that shit is crazy.)

"What's that?" He asked making her put all her attention to him.

"Alright. It's about this house, it's like hunted or somethi—" she started explaining it to him.

Once she got done explaining it he was interested.

"It's a good show." She nodded.

"Alright, let's go watch it then." He said making her raise her eyebrows.

"Let's go." She shrugged then walked to his car.

•••

"Come on." Sa'Kari said to Kamir, as she unlocked the front door.

She got in the house and seen Veronica and Straps cuddled up on the couch.

"Who is that?" Straps asked mugging Kamir.

"Company. We'll be upstairs. Holla if you need me." Sa'Kari grabbed Kamir's hand and speed walked up the stairs.

She got to her room and closed and locked the door. So straps wouldn't come bussing through the door.

"Don't get on my bed with outside cloths on." She said throwing some basketball shorts at him.

"Mhm." He mumbled then put the shorts on.

She grabbed her remote and put on Netflix and went to 'American Horror Story' and played it from the first episode.

She went to her bathroom after getting herself her sports bra and shorts.

She took and shower then put her dirty clothes in the dirty clothes hamper.

She walked out the bathroom to see Kamir glued into the show making her laugh.

"The show that good?" She asked making making him mug her.

"Hell yeah, this show good." She shook her head then got into the bad with him.

"Them dumbass twins. The girl said they was gonna die if they go in there, now look at them.. dead as hell." He shook his head and laid it on Kari's chest.

She just chuckled and played in his hair until he started to doze off.

________________________________

Through drought and famine, natural disasters
My baby has been around for me
Kingdoms have fallen, angels be calling
None of that could ever make me leave
Every time I look into your eyes I see it
You're all I need
Every time I get a bit inside I feel it
🦋