02

Tampa, FL

Sa'Kari woke up from feeling like she was drowning.

She instantly started breathing heavily. Opening her eyes seeing it was her Birth Giver standing there with a pot in her hand, she rolled her eyes.

"Ma! It's Saturday!" She whined. Today was her day off from work and she just wanted to relax.

"I don't give a fuck Sa'Kari! Get up and lean my motherfuckin house!" Kaliyah walked out of her room mumbling stuff.

"The house that bills I pay for? Yeah okay." Sa'Kari thought as she got out of her bed.

Sa'Kari didn't mind cleaning.. she actually enjoys it. It calms her, it's just she likes to be alone and listen to music when she does it but she can't do that if her mom's there.

Sighing, she went into the bathroom and took a shower and did her morning routine.

She came out of her bathroom and went to her dressers.

She had two dressers in her room, one that was directly by her bed and one that was across from her bed that had a tv on it. She went to the one that was across from her bed and opened the second draw.

She grabbed her plain black tube top then she opened her forth draw and grabbed her grey joggers shorts.

She put her clothes on then put on some white socks.

She grabbed her phone and headed to her mom's room to see if she was in there.

When she seen she wasn't she got happy but she still gotta check the living room.

Walking down the hall she didn't hear anything.

Looking in the living room she didn't see anything so she got happy.

She did a little happy dance then ran to her room to get her speaker.

She grabbed it from the bathroom and walked into the kitchen.

She connected her phone to the speaker and started blasting her music.

Cutting her phone off she started on the dishes.

But my heart is not to be played with
This the mind of a real nigga, mind if I fuck with you
Lately, I been drinking and they tell me I don't drink liquor
Wanna get too close, I get this feeling that I'm stuck with you
You gon' be my brother take this stand and don't switch up nigga

"But my heart is not to be played with. Had it hurt before but that's the past so I ain't say shit. Grinding on the daily, in and out situations. I know my time coming, I can tell because I'm patient." She rapped putting a pot under the warm water.

<>

Sa'Kari just got done cleaning the house and now she finna go to the park.

She grabbed her phone, earbuds, and she put on her black Jordan 4s.

She grabbed a water bottle then headed out the door.

She locked the door then heard a nigga and a female arguing.

"YOU AIN'T SHIT!" The nigga yelled, I looked over to where the yelling was and seen a fine nigga and a pretty girl.

The dude was standing a good 6'4, dark clear skin, had on a black LV durag, and had from what it looked like, brown eyes.

He had on black pants, a white and black jacket, I think a white shirt under the jacket, and black and white Jordan 11s.

The fit was basic but it was cute.

They had made eye contact for a few until Sa'Kari turned her head away. She ain't got time for boys, she just worrying about making it out of her moms house.

She began her walk to the park.

15 minutes later she made her way to the park and sat down on the bench.

She just needed fresh air.

She put her headphones in and started swinging on the swing.

I'm on this liquor and this weed just to balance
Remember people telling me I couldn't have this
They told me that I would never ever be shit
Now my watch and my chain make 'em seasick
Yeah, it took a 'lil minute, but it's worth a wait
Everyday startin' to feel like a birthday
Niggas tried that shit on me in the worst way
But I kept that shit a hundred since the first day

"I deserve it all. Baby, I deserve it all. And I'm like I deserve it all." She rapped kinda loud but she didn't notice because of the headphones.

"Niggas wonder why Greezy don't smile. Mama bucked cancer by a mile. I done been through the ups and downs, the back and forths and the round and rounds. A real food stamp baby. Born and raised in Lil Haiti. I can't even lie, yeah the streets ain't been the same lately." She said still rapping.

"Niggas don't keep it G no more. See they don't make em like me no more. Red and blue lights behind me. Where the heat gon go, Surrender or shoot it out. I heard they don't care about you and I, huh. I'm tired of even living like this." She bobbed her head singing the song.

"How the hell we raising kids like this? Who made you niggas? who raised you niggas? When them crackers offer 25 to life who gon save you nigga? Not your homie, your friend. None of your bitches or kin. I got homies in the pen. Fightin for appeal just to do it again." She said still rapping catching people's attention.

She didn't notice because she had her eyes closed and she was just letting the music talk to her.

45 minutes later it was finna get dark soon so she was walking home.

She made it home and used the key under the mat and opened the door revealing a knocked out Kaliyah.

Sa'Kari made her was to her mother and tapped her.

"Ma, get up. Come on." She lifted her mother up.

Even though Kaliyah treats her bad, she could never hate her mother.

She placed her mother into her bed and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight momma." Sa'Kari left out of Kaliyah's room and went to hers.

She went and took a shower, did her hygiene, then fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y'all sleep on Mike Smiff.. well Florida music period 😖

Major nine, T9ine, Kiddo Marv, Kodak, Jackboy, Ball Greezy, Koly P, Glokknine Tom G, Jdot, Poody, Khaotic, Tokyo Jetz, Choo, ect.. 💫🌴
~Bucas outta heree 🌪