12

Tampa, FL

"Hello YouTube. I'm Sa'Kari and this finna be my first video." Sa'Kari said talking to her phone and walking to Straps house from the store.

She thought about doing a prank on him for the longest so she decided this morning that she was gonna do it when she got out of school.

She's doing the she "got jumped" prank.

She did her makeup and all that in the store so now she's just walking to the house.

She had a black eye, busted lip, and a bleeding nose.

Of course she threw the products away, she wasn't dumb.... like that.

She came to where she could see his house then she started getting nervous.

This nigga gon kill me.. she thought walking closer into the house.

"Yall I'm scared but lemme go sneak this phone somewhere." She said walking into the house and setting her phone on the stand to where they could see but he couldn't.

Sa'Kari was stumbling, making stuff fall, just doing extra so Straps could come out of his room which he did.

"Sa'Kari why the f-" he stopped talking when he seen her.

She fell on the floor making him look at her for a minute.

"You good?" He asked just looking at her laying on the floor.

"It's hurts so bad." She cried.

She made herself cry which she was good at.

He walked closer to her, finally seeing her face.

His face softened but his eyes changed colors from dark brown to black.

The hell...

"What the fuck happen to you Sa'Kari?" He asked harshly.

"T-they jumped m-me." She cried.

"WHO JUMPED YOU?!" He yelled.

"I-It w-as these girls a-and- their b-boyfrie-nds." She said stuttering to make it seem realistic.

"SOME NIGGAS PUT THEY HANDS ON-" he stopped hisself and walked up to his room.

He came down stairs with a ar15 and a Draco.

"Wait. Wait." Sa'Kari got up and got her phone.

"FUCK YOU MEAN- It's a prank." I cut him off by putting the camera in his face.

He looked at me and his eyes turned back to normal.

He walked back upstairs.

"You mad at me?" She said walking behind him.

"Sa'Kari, get out of my face." He said aggressively and slammed his door in her face.

"Well then, I hope y'all enjoyed and Like, Comment, and Subscribe. I'm out." She ended the video and walked into his room.

She seen his bathroom light on and the bathroom door closed.

She put her phone on his nightstand and sat on his bed.

He walked out of the bathroom seeing Sa'Kari on his bed making him roll his eyes.

"Get out." He said pointing at the door.

"No." She said grabbing her phone walking out of his room 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 because she wanted to take a shower before getting into 𝐇𝐈𝐒 bed and taking a nap.